[Legendary Edition] Overview Thread

Some douche in one of the other social media sites claims the snotlings were replaced with gnoblars. I doubt it as that definitely looks like a snotling.

@JohnnyFeyev

@Netheos said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

The Amazons and Ogres are warming up, a dangerous time for Gnoblars!

@SirIronclad holy crap. Guess I should have read that.

Apologies if asked already. In one of the older games, as players leveled up their armour improved. Whether it covered more of the character, or more gold.

Is this something that will be added with LE? Not game changing in any way, but a nice aesthetic on the team display screen to show which players are more advanced on their path to Stardom.

Community Manager

@DionysisA18 said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Is this something that will be added with LE? Not game changing in any way, but a nice aesthetic on the team display screen to show which players are more advanced on their path to Stardom.

It won't be added in Legendary. It's on the "community wishlist", but we had to choose some features over other for Legendary, and this feature would have been a huge amount of work and ressource, vastly reducing the scope of the content list (displayed in the original post of this topic).

Although we added a visual indicator of the level of the player in their cards. We'll unveil more about that soon, in a devblog.

@Netheos Cheers for the reply. Intrigued to see the player cards. As said, more a personal favourite non game changing request, but glad to know it is looked at (I know that does not mean to be implemented).

@Netheos jajaja sexyyyy.... time for a star player...maybe? 😉

last edited by psicodani76

@Netheos I'm in love! 💗

Seriously, that's an absolutely hilarious model and animation!

@psicodani76 @Netheos blink once if Puggy Baconbreath is in LE.

@Netheos I can't decide if it's awfully amazing or amazingly awful.
Either way, well done.

Saw this on Facebook and burst out laughing - something as simply as orcs in skirts spinning nipple tassels to a feverish crowd of Ogres just makes, cosmetically at least this expansion make the game feel so fresh after all these years lol. Busty female orcs are new to me, as are Kishev dancing bears but these new features add a much needed freshness to the game I didn't know it needed (I was more invested in other featured changes as well as obv the missing teams).

Keep up the great work, my hype gets bigger by the week and all from a select few funny videos and some screen shots. There's a while to go yet sure but there's loads more we can be teased with too (though again no one else expected to be teased by half naked orcs haha)

@Netheos Thank you! You've just proved to me that you guys "get it" and I can't contain myself! But let me ask you... did you stick the little motion capture balls on some old hula dancers jugs to get the shimmy and the shake? Cause I think I've seen that before at a public pool...

I pity the poor animator who had to stare at those swinging bags for days upon end

@Netheos I have the 2nd edition citadel miniature all painted up in my Gouged Eye colours somewhere deep deep down in my boxes of miniatures. What a blast from the past.

Community Manager

A few screenshots taken at a brutal match the Kislev and Underworld Denizens teams!

@Netheos Well, it looks really good !

Is Kislev going to be Sonn 1:1 or so the get changed a bit?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.