[Legendary Edition] Overview Thread

Couple of questions about the Team Editor: Will we be able to edit our teams once they have been created? (To mirror a Tabletop league).

Also, with the Team Editor, would we be able to add skills that are not normally available, such as Extraordinary or Mutations skills.

@NguTron said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Couple of questions about the Team Editor: Will we be able to edit our teams once they have been created? (To mirror a Tabletop league).

Also, with the Team Editor, would we be able to add skills that are not normally available, such as Extraordinary or Mutations skills.

Once you finished editing a custom team, you can't tweak it anymore. It become a standard team (with the "custom" tag).

Editing teams between rounds in a competition isn't possible yet. It was in the original scope for Legendary but we had to cut it to prioritize other long awaited features. Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to develop this feature in future updates, but nothing set in stone for now.

You can't add skills to a player that he wouldn't be able to acquire normally.

@Netheos hey I was looking and did not see is there going to be a ps4 beta and if so when and how do i get it. Thank you so much for your time

This may have been answered but I don't know where to look. Since x box and pc are supposed to be cross platform will you be able to run a league with multi platform players?

Does anyone know how to control de camera in the Beta? I have tried all camera modes, BB1, BB2 and Free and tried to use mouse etc to no avail. Any "how to" guidance appreciated.

last edited by Viajero

Hello everyone, congratulations for all this beautiful work on LE ! But ... Why ? Why all these limitations ? The mixed teams do not allow to mix any teams, the teams of champions are 3 in number and fixed therefore very annecdotic, the number of AI in a human competition are to the number of 8 maximum, When editing a player it is impossible to get back to last level, it is necessary to recreate the player ... Why? Why ? Why ?

Hi @Netheos

Is the "New Teams" league in the Beta server only for teams that start with fresh teams there? I am asking because I have just met this Kislev team: http://i.imgur.com/V6mYya4.jpg

Which sports 3 +ST players (and nothing else) and seems suspiciously edited. That as expected or a bug?

last edited by Viajero

@Viajero The Beta is the wild west. Anything goes. All teams are put into one ladder.

@JohnnyFeyev So the leagues available are meaningless? Ta

last edited by Viajero

@sethcal1 said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

@Netheos hey I was looking and did not see is there going to be a ps4 beta and if so when and how do i get it. Thank you so much for your time

Hi, no preorder beta planned on console, but the Legendary Edition will release the exact same day on Steam and on console, early September.

@erictoreador said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

This may have been answered but I don't know where to look. Since x box and pc are supposed to be cross platform will you be able to run a league with multi platform players?

There is no cross-platform in BB2.

@Viajero said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Does anyone know how to control de camera in the Beta? I have tried all camera modes, BB1, BB2 and Free and tried to use mouse etc to no avail. Any "how to" guidance appreciated.

Middle mouse button (the scrollwheel) gives you the control of the camera in free camera mode.

@Varghan said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Hello everyone, congratulations for all this beautiful work on LE ! But ... Why ? Why all these limitations ? The mixed teams do not allow to mix any teams, the teams of champions are 3 in number and fixed therefore very annecdotic, the number of AI in a human competition are to the number of 8 maximum, When editing a player it is impossible to get back to last level, it is necessary to recreate the player ... Why? Why ? Why ?

We couldn't mix any teams together because of lore limitations. We don't own the licence.

The limit of 8 AI in a competition is due to technical limitations. The game servers couldn't handle many competitions with dozens/hundreds AIs in the same time.

@Viajero said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

@JohnnyFeyev So the leagues available are meaningless? Ta

You can create a league and restrict its access to standard new and/or new teams only in the beta. But for testing purposes, the official league is open to any teams, even custom ones.

Not sure if this is the place to report Bugs. Not excatly a bug but I played several games with Vamps and the bite a thrall play is far from being easy to figure out and I believe this phase need polishing : it is sometimes automatic, sometimes not. Sometimes you are not offered the possibility which thrall to bite..... after a while i believe i start to figure out how it works, but it is not intuitive and need lots of polishing.

@JRCO said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Not sure if this is the place to report Bugs. Not excatly a bug but I played several games with Vamps and the bite a thrall play is far from being easy to figure out and I believe this phase need polishing : it is sometimes automatic, sometimes not. Sometimes you are not offered the possibility which thrall to bite..... after a while i believe i start to figure out how it works, but it is not intuitive and need lots of polishing.

Yep we noticed many feedback about this. It will be fixed/polished.

We published the feature distribution between the "Legendary" Free Update and the Official Expansion.

I'm also glad to confirm that September 5th is the official release date of the Legendary Edition on PC, Mac, PS4 and Xbox One.

last edited by Netheos

@Netheos said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

We published the feature distribution between the "Legendary" Free Update and the Official Expansion.

I'm also glad to confirm that September 5th is the official release date of the Legendary Edition on PC, Mac, PS4 and Xbox One.
Awesome, nice to finally count down the days.

Was there confirmation on how single player saving will work? Can we now save at any point in a single player game?

What about a hotseat game?

@MrMagic said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Was there confirmation on how single player saving will work? Can we now save at any point in a single player game?

Yes, you'll be able to save at any point mid-match in singleplayer.

Not planned for Legendary. It's still on our to do list and we know many of you are waiting for hotseat leagues, but we had to choose some features over others for Legendary and this one didn't make it. Maybe in future content update.

@Netheos said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Not planned for Legendary. It's still on our to do list and we know many of you are waiting for hotseat leagues,

Damn right!

but we had to choose some features over others for Legendary and this one didn't make it. Maybe in future content update.

For BB2 Chaos Edition? :p
I definitely need to make a thread about that.

Anyway, I believe @MrMagic's question (pardon me if I'm wrong) was more about if it'd be possible to save during an hotseat game (friendly match, a mode we already have).

Those goblin trolls are perfect. Gj Cyanide for your works!