[Legendary Edition] Overview Thread

Two questions: One, will ther be an option to show both the dice AND percent probability next to each other? I feel it would really help newer players understand the dice rolls better, and more information is always better as I always say.

Second, will there be a past player screen? Always hated how you'd need to keep a spreadsheet of your team of if wanted to remember the old stars, or more importantly avoid reusing names on themed teams.

Oh one more thing. Is this gonna be fixed?

Toreador, en garde! Toreador, Toreador!

Once I noticed it was off center its been bothering me ever since.

@wolle1301 According to Netheos they will indeed be 1:1 Slann:

Exact same stats than the Slann team. The change is only visual.

@Netheos We need a video of a duel between the Skaven und Underworld thrower. Holy shit, those guys look like the biggest badasses!

Kislev look amazing. Wonder if they (and Bret's for that matter) will get a unique star player themed around them?

Please, please, please allow hotseat leagues.. I'd like to play one with the kids.

@dkayy said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Please, please, please allow hotseat leagues.. I'd like to play one with the kids.

This. So much this.
Been asking since day one.

+1

Would be nice to be allowed to play games from online leagues in hotseat too.

Some guys from the league live quite nearby

waits patiently for my BB1 Amazon team to reclaim glory
(New forum huh, peachy)

@Netheos said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Resurrection Mode

No lasting SPP/injuries between each round.

What exactly does that entail? Why can't those two aspects be separate options for league settings?

Bearded cheerleaders invade the pitch!

!

@Netheos Those Dwarven cheerleaders will come with their own drumming sound, right? Right...?

@SirIronclad yeah, but it will just be "What Does the Fox Say" over and over and over again.

Ah, looks awesome!

I'm still most excited about AI changes, but it all looks good.

Maybe Kislev bear could look a bit heavier during the dance? It kinda floats a bit there. And perhaps the orc cheerleaders a bit less in perfect sync?

@Confucius44 Yeah, the Kislev bear animation doesn't look quite right in that video.

Expect some action on the pitch in the next couple of days - uncut gameplay broadcasts of Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition on Twitch!

You should take a close look at cKnoor, Crendor, Lewpac22, The Sage and Focus Home Interactive!

last edited by Netheos

Great!!!
Can we assume everything is going according to the schedule and probably we won't have any delays?

@Netheos Crendor?!? Hell yes!

Edit: Here's another picture from the Facebook post: alt text

last edited by Isarnwolf

There will be 2 matches tonight on the_sage_BB's Twitch channel, including the following teams Kislev, Underworld, Goblins and Pro Elves. And tomorrow there will be 2 other matches including Halflings, Amazons, Vampires and Ogres.

@Netheos said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Full compatibility between the 2 versions. Most small features and quality of life changes will be available to all BB2 players, even those who didn't purchase the Official Expansion.

Could you please clarify what does the small features mean?

Can standard BB2 players partake in Swiss system competitions? Can they partake in resurrection mode leagues?
Do standard BB2 players have access to team editor?