[Legendary Edition] Overview Thread

i too dont have it... why? 😞

Beta's been postponed to 5:30 PM now 😩

well still nothing... what a f...ing joke

Got it but it do not work. The game crashed after the Cyanide studio opening page.

last edited by Mr Light

Quick question: I have just tried the beta and the team editor is great. Only comment is that we need to click on "level up" every time we give a new skill which seems useless and a bit annoying. Other than that it does what it says in the can. Now, once an edited team enters a league that team can not be edited anymore by the coach, I presume that is "as intended". So the question is, will league admins have control over teams so to edit skills, injuries, spp etc during the league?

last edited by Viajero

new lvl branch looks awful. Screen shaking looks awful too.

Dear developers, please make amazon breasts and ass more, please!
We are such, we always had it big

It is kind of annoying to end up having the camera looking from the opposition point of view. I always go crazy trying to move my guys on initial set up and end up realising i keep cliquing on the opposition players.

Another thing i noticed twice . If i set up everyone in offense or defense ( i can t remember, may be both) then save set up , it triggers one of the pause . I thought it was the oposition trying the features till it happened again on another match . I think it is either a bug , or too close proximity of the on screen buttons

@Super-woman said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Dear developers, please make amazon breasts and ass more, please!
We are such, we always had it big

I think the amazons look awesome.

well have blood bowl 2 on pc and ps4 I will say the custom team shit is total bullshit and if they gonna have it set up like this on come release i diffinately wont be playing or buying for ps4 having standard teams against maxed out team where every player has +2 dtr +1 agi mighty blow claw and jump on is bullshit cant hit anyone and having 6 injuries in first turn is outright bullshit why bother trying to biuld a team just to have it ruined by that shit

It's only for the beta, because you know, the goal is to test and not having "serious" matches.
You can allow, or not, custom teams in your league. They will not be allowed in the official league.

good cause its a real piss off

hey you the same saint todd on death zone on ps4? lol

The first Blood Bowl 2 Legendary beta is now over.

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm toward this test session. We hope you had fun throwing halflings (who wouldn't?).

Our main goal was to put our servers to the test, and the result is very positive: you played more than 6000 matches during the weekend and the servers held very well!

We'll announce soon the date of the next beta, exclusive to Legendary Edition and Official Expansion preorders.

@Netheos said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

you played more than 6000 matches during the weekend and the servers held very well!

6000 matches! That's nearly 9000 turns played with all the concedes. Well done everyone! :sarcasm:

"For new players: the Legendary Edition with ALL the content of Blood Bowl 2 at the price of a full game. Contains BB2 base game + Team Pack (Wood Elf/Lizardmen/Nurgle/Norse/Necromantic/Undead/Chaos Dwarfs/Khemri) + Official Expansion.
For existing owners of BB2: the Official Expansion content."

Just to be clear, if I have Blood Bowl 2 vanilla on Xbox One / PS4 and want the complete content, I would have to purchase Team Pack($30) and then the Official Expansion($25)?

last edited by Darkstar Gekko

@Darkstar-Gekko said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

"For new players: the Legendary Edition with ALL the content of Blood Bowl 2 at the price of a full game. Contains BB2 base game + Team Pack (Wood Elf/Lizardmen/Nurgle/Norse/Necromantic/Undead/Chaos Dwarfs/Khemri) + Official Expansion.

Just to be clear, if I have Blood Bowl 2 vanilla on Xbox One / PS4 and want the complete content, I would have to purchase Team Pack($30) and then the Official Expansion($25)?

Yes. Although you should wait the release of Legendary because there will likely be a bundle with Team Pack + Official Expansion a bit cheaper than buying the 2 separately.

@Netheos said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

@Darkstar-Gekko said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Yes. Although you should wait the release of Legendary because there will likely be a bundle with Team Pack + Official Expansion a bit cheaper than buying the 2 separately.

Thanks for the help. So there will be a third option in the store then. Good.

I listed the regular price for Team Pack, though at the time of this post it is on sale for $20.

Is the Steam price for Official Expansion ($24.99) the same for consoles?

If the release date is set to September, I suppose that details, for consoles, should be released soon, right?

Edit:
I see what you mean, the Steam store has the "Blood Bowl 2 - Official Expansion + Team Pack" listed for $40.

last edited by Darkstar Gekko

The console offer for BB2LE post launch will be the same as on Steam.

BB2 base Game - €19.99
Official Expansion - €24.99
Team Pack - €24.99
Official Expansion + Team Pack - €39.99
Legendary Edition (BB2 base game + Team Pack + Official Expansion) - €44.99

Hi @Netheos, can you please answer this:

"I have just tried the beta and the team editor is great. Only comment is that we need to click on "level up" every time we give a new skill which seems useless and a bit annoying. Other than that it does what it says in the can.
Now, once an edited team enters a league that team can not be edited anymore by the coach, I presume that is "as intended". So the question is, will league admins have control over teams so to edit skills, injuries, spp etc during the league?"

Thanks!

last edited by Viajero