[Legendary Edition] Overview Thread

Now, once an edited team enters a league that team can not be edited anymore by the coach, I presume that is "as intended".

It is. Once you finished creating your custom team and played your first match. You can't edit it anymore.

So the question is, will league admins have control over teams so to edit skills, injuries, spp etc during the league?"*

Admins can add injuries and SPP in a game. They can't directly edit a team.

Although it means they can add injuries and SPP to any team in the league. Skills can be rolled by coaches once the SPP are awarded.

@Netheos said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Admins can add injuries and SPP in a game. They can't directly edit a team. Although it means they can add injuries and SPP to any team in the league. Skills can be rolled by coaches once the SPP are awarded.

Thanks.

But what you say means that there still has to be a roll. I mean, if league house rules allow for a team to assign a double roll skill (i.e. strength skills to a non strength access piece) then this wont be able to happen unless the player rolls a double, correct?

Why just injuries and SPP? You have created a full team editor, why not allow also admins to use it in their private leagues to edit skills if they so wish?

I really really, strongly suggest you add the team edition powers to the admins too, in addition to injuries and SPP. Otherwise your first post claim wont be really true:

Our goal with the combo “team editor + resurrection mode + Swiss system” is to give players the opportunity to experience the rules played on tabletop.

Rules played on table top often include rules that allow for teams to add skills at various stages of the tournament, including double roll skills and characteristic increases (move, armour, agility, strength). Limiting this to just injuries and SPP seems very arbitrary and puzzling when you have developed a full team editor already.

last edited by Viajero

@Viajero I confirm that the initial scope of the rez mode included what you describe, but we had to remove the "adding skills between rounds" part by lack of time. It's on our to do list for future content.

last edited by Netheos

@Viajero I confirm that the initial scope of the rez mode included what you describe, but we had to remove the "adding skills between rounds" part by lack of time. It's on our to do list for future content.

Thanks, shame.

Any time estimate on how long after release of LE will this happen?

@Viajero said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Thanks, shame.

No, sorry. The current priority is to release LE in the best possible state, then to support it post launch.

@Viajero said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Thanks, shame.

No, sorry. The current priority is to release LE in the best possible state, then to support it post launch.

Thanks again.

I then suggest you amend the description of the product, first post of this thread etc, accordingly. Otherwise it is misleading advertising.

@Netheos Wow, that sounds and looks REALLY good! The fuck is a "Wissen format", though? Being German myself I'm super confused by that term.

@SirIronclad said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

@Netheos Wow, that sounds and looks REALLY good! The fuck is a "Wissen format", though? Being German myself I'm super confused by that term.

Wissen Tournament = Swiss format, but lore-friendly 🙂

This looks really cool.

is there any idea if they plan on adding and maybe possibly when KHORNS DEMONS lol not a big deal but one of my personal faverites

@icedrake: This question was asked numerous times , including by myself. There is no "official " plan to bring them back . But in the video test from Cknorr and the Sage , when they previewed the BB2LE Beta , Sage refered to a possible add on release at some point with chaos races races including the khorne. I am a khorne fanatic so i am all for it and i asked subsequently the question directly to Netheos on the forum . His answer was there is no such plan at the moment. At the end of the day they are getting closer and closer to the game the fans wants and this is a good news. I hope they will release the khorne eventually but it has to be able to be financially viable for them. We will see but i beleive at some point they ll come back. the keislev were on the base of BB2 from the start , it took almost 2 years for them to pop up on the scene , so keep the faith 😉 and pray to the blood god

Wissen Tournament = Swiss format, but lore-friendly

That was my idea as well but I couldn't find anything explaining what "Wissen" is supposed to be in the context of Warhammer.

last edited by Isarnwolf

@SirIronclad said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Wissen Tournament = Swiss format, but lore-friendly

That was my idea as well but I couldn't find anything explaining what "Wissen" is supposed to be in the context of Warhammer.

http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Wissenland

0_1502366521333_TheEmpire.jpg

That map had me thoroughly disorientated until I realised North-East was pointing up!

@Netheos Youtube Video

Fantastic trailer btw! My first time watching I was in utter disbelief, thinking to myself: "Wait, they finally got it?" It's got a great spirit and atmosphere, although I'm not a huge fan of the rap songs, but each to their own. Got some small other problems as well, but I don't think those were realistically avoidable.

So I'd like to thank whoever is responsible for the conceptualization and realization of this trailer. Best BB video production you guys ever made by far!

http://bloodbowl2-legendary.com/

The website is a stroke of genius as well, but I find there are two issues with it: I'd embed the trailer as it is on Youtube on the main page, placed centrally. It should be an eye catcher. Secondly, the introduction text for people not owning a copy of Blood Bowl 2 yet is written in a manner which would completely overwhelm actual newcomers, who've never been in contact with Blood Bowl before.

last edited by Isarnwolf

@Netheos One thing I forgot to mention: I really like the tune playing during the intro and outro of the BB2:LE trailer, is that an actual song and does it have a name?

The console offer for BB2LE post launch will be the same as on Steam.

BB2 base Game - €19.99
Official Expansion - €24.99
Team Pack - €24.99
Official Expansion + Team Pack - €39.99
Legendary Edition (BB2 base game + Team Pack + Official Expansion) - €44.99

I own BB2 + all DLC except Chaos Dwarfs
So I would need to buy official expansion only?
Or do I have to buy CD's first?