An extra win? Round Robin oddity
  • Heya, so I have a unique issue in a private league and I'm hoping someone could shine some light on the matter. It's day 3 of a Round Robin, yet one of the team has 4 wins. There was a forfeit involved in the second round which may have caused the (bug?)

alt text

last edited by TheJokerPlays
  • Community Manager

Hi, thanks for your message.

Would you have screenshots of each days? (in the schedule tab).

last edited by Netheos
  • @Netheos said in An extra win? Round Robin oddity:

Hi, thanks for your message.

Would you have screenshots of each days? (in the schedule tab).

Sure!

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Additional information:

I'm the only board member and I've done nothing administratively other than triggering the next round:
    alt text

The round at fault seems to be round 2, where Kil (Lizardmen) won by forfeit.

I've also found out for that round, Kil made double money and double SP. Which explains a team looking like this after their third game ever.
    Edit: Just heard from the High Elf team (Kyragem) that they had no injuries after the game either. Even though half his team was grievously injured with permanent effects.

alt text

Hopefully it's helpful! I'm mostly curious what happened. It's a shame we'll have to restart things but end of the day fairly minor.

Edit 2: Just so you have all the information you need, here's his match history and such:

alt text
    alt text

last edited by TheJokerPlays
  • And I just realized the Pillar Elves also have an extra loss. Looking at the scoreboard

• Community Manager

Thanks for the extensive info! We'll investigate the issue.

Any update?

• Community Manager

@TheJokerPlays said in An extra win? Round Robin oddity:

@Netheos said in An extra win? Round Robin oddity:

Any update?

As you suspected, the match results in round 2 have been applied twice by the server, awarding the extra win to Orochi, as well as extra SPPs.

We received several reports about this issue last week and fixed the bug last Friday. It shouldn't happen anymore. Sorry about that!

@TheJokerPlays said in An extra win? Round Robin oddity:

@Netheos said in An extra win? Round Robin oddity:

Any update?

As you suspected, the match results in round 2 have been applied twice by the server, awarding the extra win to Orochi, as well as extra SPPs.

We received several reports about this issue last week and fixed the bug last Friday. It shouldn't happen anymore. Sorry about that!

Awesome, great to hear you guys are on top of things! You may close the topic as far as I'm concerned! Looking forward to the expansion!

Views
  • Looks like your connection to An extra win? Round Robin oddity was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.