Mods for consoles?!??

@feistel97 said in Mods for consoles?!??:

So I'm already bored of game I beat every challenge and single player in 2 days and without mods this game will be dead. I agree with everyone I need mods for xbox one. I just want to haul with my pickup and off road toy and have fun. logging is only fun for certain amount of time and currently it's not.

My view is that even at the price of release of this game the base content provides a lot of bang for your buck. If you beat the game in 2 days that is awesome, but I guarantee you put at least 15-20 hours into it.... $ Per hour? That is pretty good value.... you go to the cinema and pay a similar amount but don't expect the film to last for 2 days.

Give the devs a break and understand that your c. $20 does not give you unlimited game content, full support forever, mod support on consoles out the box, and engage a community to make mods for you forever. Technically this game is a masterpiece, the community is strong, and the only way continued support will be put in is if people buy the game, any DLC that may be released, and engage.

People compare this to Farm Sim 2017 and ask for Mod Support like that. The game is full of product placement, getting a mod on it is complex and engaging (Although the support team are great .. I have created a map on the mod-hub so not just hot air). However 3rd party sites STEAL your mods and list them on their sites full of malware and advertising and totally de-motivate me to invest any more time in making mods for FS17.

Like respondents above I am a little sick of the generation that just want everything for free and want it immediately with no comprehension for the commercial realities, technical challenges and personal impact of keeping everyone happy. (No Man's Sky release case in point... Salty trolls ruined that game because they did not understand that an excited developer wanted to share his dream, and it was translated as false promises.)

Rant over.

@uncle8ill-s-gaming

20$ for 15-20H is a hell of a deal!
Thinking about COD 60$ done in max 9H.
Generation "getting shit for free" aka "DLC" dosen´t know the good old days running to the video rental five times a week cause you finished one game after the other. Good old Offline Games xD

But NMS way overhyped by the Dev and he also lied a lot.

last edited by CheckMyPixel

@uncle8ill-s-gaming said in Mods for consoles?!??:

Like respondents above I am a little sick of the generation that just want everything for free and want it immediately with no comprehension for the commercial realities, technical challenges and personal impact of keeping everyone happy. (No Man's Sky release case in point... Salty trolls ruined that game because they did not understand that an excited developer wanted to share his dream, and it was translated as false promises.)

Where, exactly, is it said that people (generation?) want everything for free and want it immediately? In this forum I only see/read requests for mods on consoles; ...

@rhs
He is talking about this rergardin you ^^

@checkmypixel said in Mods for consoles?!??:

@rhs
Modders do it all in their free time and are NOT part of the company. (They also receive no salary or other financial support for their work.)
There are no 1000 Chinese in the company who could rewrite the entire game within a week to cry out to you what you already could have had on the PC.

The generation "getting shit for free" has neither patience nor the spirit to be in control of all the work.

Where was it promised that Consoleros would receive mods immediately (or at all)?

Permanently, Consoleros are crying about wanting something but moving their butts to the forum instead of finding their own way or helping modders as where what needs to be rewritten. YOU put the work in the hands of those who have none of it (except that stops to howl) and expects that everything is ready for you immediately.

patience bro freaking patience.

@rhs
He is talking about this rergardin you ^^

Sorry mate, you lost me; Where, exactly, did I say that I want everything for free and want it immediately? Be so kind to explain please..

@rhs Are u really that stupid?

Reading and understanding leads to sucsses!

He was refering to my post regarding you. Is it that hard to grasp?
To create it as easy as possible for you: READ MY QUOTE.

last edited by CheckMyPixel

@rhs Are u really that stupid?

Reading and understanding leads to sucsses!

He was refering to my post regarding you. Is it that hard to grasp?

Yes, it seems to be I'm stupid (your kind words)... I don't understand a word your saying... I asked you -kindly- to explain, not to be insulted.

BTW: To my knowledge, in his story @uncle8ill-s-gaming was quoting @feistel97... not me.

last edited by rhs

And I was telling you the he was quoting my commend regarding you.

Got it?

@CheckMyPixel look you im just about to loose it with you! Why are you even here? Go play in the pc section of the forum you arrogant human being! You are only here to try and upset people, go away you are not wanted here. Tell me who is being unpatient? I cant see one person on this thread who is being unpatient! Nobody is demanding mod and nobody is forcing modders do to anything, its upto them and most modders do it because they like it and the get paid with respect. So stop with your childish behaviour you half baked fruit cake and go away as you have no business being here! You have the hard neck to came here and moan at us for asking for mods when your first post you wrote yourself is asking for a gearbox! What makes you any different you hypocrite? Nobody here is demanding anything we are just simply stating what we would like to see in the game. If any forum mods are here can you please remove @checkmypixel as he has no business here and obviously just looking to start fights and cause friction. You think your big or special cause you have a PC? My PC will wipe the floor over yours anyday, i choose to play games on my ps4 pro over my pc for comfort.
Again go away and stop being a nasty peace of crap and try speaking to people with respect if you want respected back. And that goes to all who is only here to cause trouble and dont even own the game on console,

@rhs
All @CheckMyPixel is doing is trying to be smart and is far from it, he has no life and trolls forums to make himself feel important in life and makes up false accusations and acts on his own lies. He is just a wase of space hypocrite who needs a taste of his own medicine.

Yeah, so I'm looking around for a way to report this thread to the moderators and have it locked because you guys are doing nothing productive or even relevant to the game, but I'm not finding such an option...

Also you lie @checkmypixel you dont play the game stock you play with mods and by reading your past post you play them often and seems you use modders mods and tweek them instead of making your own. Now i hope we are done.

Guys, please, ALL of you just calm down.
This is just one of severals threads about "demand mods for console" and all of them tend to end up same (or very similar) way.
So, for a both sides:
Anybody is free to wish/demand whatever he/she wants to. As far as he/she express that politely, there is no reason to fight him.

If somebody misunderstands you, express yourself other way to him. Everybody can't be native english speaker.
More "?" or "!" you will use, less reasonable and more fighty it looks.

And BTW: before starting new topic, check if there is no similar already...