Steam pre-sale question regarding 50% price discount loyalty

Hello,
I own Spintires.
I see you offer 50% discount for any Spintires game owner
In Steam Mudrunner is on pre purchase sale
When will your 50% price reduction be considered, because I see in my Steam cart the same price their pre-order campaign has, not halved, even though I have the game bought in Steam library

https://imgur.com/RlKahQa

https://imgur.com/a/yB6pN

I wiuld like a QUICK answer from game dev representatives on what action I should take to receive that 50% added to the Steam campaign.
Thank you

What's the problem? That's the intended discount. What price do you expect to get?

€29.99 less 50% discount for owing Spintires on Steam and an additional less 5% from a steam promotion (55% off total) = €13.4955 thus rounded down to €13.49

Community Manager

Hello, the 50% loyalty discount is already working. You should get it if you have the original Spintires on Steam.

@b101uk that is right, 10% preoder $26.99. then take the loyalty discount 50% off that is $13.49. which make it 55% off the origianl price. also you will need to add in any sales tax.

last edited by 8up local

13 or 14 euro for a completely updated game and fully committed development team is a great deal what ever way you look at it. I really dont understand the somewhat childish mentality of some of the posters here who lack the ability to see the bigger picture. I have the original game and I have already pre-ordered mudrunner for 13-14euro after discount and I could not be happier 🙂

last edited by Jnismoism

@netheos will the half off last beyong the day it comes out,some cant afford it right now even with the half off,thank you

I paid like $14.00 for it because I am an owner of the original SpinTires as well.

Hey, will the discount ever expire or it always be possible to use it?

last edited by knight25

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.