More maps.

Is it possible to have maps that are not that much about mud, but more about maneuvering. Say, a mountain map, or place with narrow roads, and it's about not falling off/wedging yourself in between two obstacles.
If this request is in wrong place, or there is a better thread, is it possible to move it?

That's a nice idea, thanks for your suggestion!

Although keep in mind the game is mainly about mud, that's the focus point. Challenge maps should give you more varied environment in MudRunner.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

@netheos Yeah, it's in the name. I was talking about bonus maps, about 1-2 to the "muddy" 5 or more. Something where vehicles with more asphalt feel would go. Also, hope for some no-challenge maps with that theme... Thanks for info.

If i can convert my spintires map over to Mudrunner then i will be happy . Imagine if you could just download a custom map from the steam workshop like you can with trucks . So much easier .

@netheos said in More maps.:

That's a nice idea, thanks for your suggestion!

Although keep in mind the game is mainly about mud, that's the focus point. Challenge maps should give you more varied environment in Spintires: MudRunner.

Do you know when you guys will be adding maps such as the mountainous trails and not be stuck directly to being "about mud"?

I agree mud is fun to play around in but it's nice to have flexibility in off road adventure as such mentioned by the original post.

@moh_fancy We're still discussing about future feedback, based on the suggestions we read on this forum, Steam Hub, and social networks. Nothing decided yet, but we'll let you know as soon as it is!

please dont let it get like the original spintires maps there was always problems with textures
alot of the maps had same file name and it either replaced or didnt copy over due to duplicate files .
the vehicle mods were never a problem thanks to steam workshop however deleting them was a problem .
please implement some kind of workshop system for the maps .

From what i gather , maps will be on the steam workshop .

there's a map like that for the uaz where you climb a mountain trail.

that's fun and good, but where are city maps for lada?

@clarionhorn That thing didn't look like a Lada/Jiguli. It looked like Zaporojets', or Zaz. Whic is kinda even worse, because it's older, it has weak engine, and is not meant for anything serious.

Map variety would be awesome. Rock climbing, mountain climbing, hill digs with mud, hill digs with dirt, and all kinds of variety with snow and cold climate areas. It is supposed to be Siberia after all. 🙂