Watch the Launch Trailer!
Community Manager

We're pleased to unleash Spintires: MudRunner's Launch Trailer - the Ultimate Off-Road Experience arrives on October 31 on PS4, Xbox One and PC!

Spintires is an incredible off-road vehicle simulator, taking you on hostile roads and harsh environments. Acclaimed for its immersive and accurate driving and physics models, the first edition has captured over a million players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KXDXzgjQKM

Today, discover the launch trailer of Spintires: MudRunner, the ultimate edition of Spintires. Available on PC, and for the first time on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles, this version of Spintires offers new content and unique experiences for a video game -- It's a genre of its own, reinventing the rules and offering new challenges for players looking for emergent encounters and true-to-life off-roading situations.

With near-photorealistic graphics and incredible physics simulation, Spintires: MudRunner puts you in the driver’s seat of powerful off-road vehicles, and challenges you to face extreme sandbox environments, with only a map, a compass and your driving talents to survive!

0_1509093130569_Spintires_MudRunner-08.jpg

Through numerous missions and challenges, off-road vehicle you will enjoy crossing mud, rivers with strong currents, and climb perilous peaks aboard their 4x4s, trucks and sturdy logistic vehicles designed to withstand the most extreme conditions.

Dedicated players and driving enthusiasts will appreciate the hyper-realistic driving sensations thanks to an advanced physics engine, including fuel simulation, a differential transmission system, soft-tire simulation, as well as realistic interactions between vegetation, mud, water, and your vehicle.

0_1509093156502_Spintires_MudRunner-03.jpg

Lastly, players looking for adventure and open environments will love the freedom offered by the sandbox maps of the game – choose what path to take, through difficult terrain, rivers, forests, swamps, mountains... nature and its dangers will always put you to the test.

Spintires: MudRunner will release October 31 on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Spintires owners benefit from an exclusive 50% discount on Steam, on top of the 10% off special offer for all preorders.

Preorder now: mudrunner-spintires.com/shop

last edited by Netheos

0:44 I did not know that the logs could fall. Wow

ERROR "**We're pleased to unleash Spintires: MudRunner's Launch Trailer - the Ultimate Off-Road Experience arrives on October 31 on **" ERROR

Community Manager

@cf0s45 said in Watch the Launch Trailer!:

ERROR "**We're pleased to unleash Spintires: MudRunner's Launch Trailer - the Ultimate Off-Road Experience arrives on October 31 on **" ERROR

Fixed, thanks!

Also, at 0:02, we see uaz on a trailer, can someone explain to me how to put it there, and why to do it at all?

last edited by knight25

Epic trailer indeed 🙂

Improvise.Adapt.Overcome.

@knight25 said in Watch the Launch Trailer!:

Also, at 0:02, we see uaz on a trailer, can someone explain to me how to put it there, and why to do it at all?

the same way we would put the UAZ on things in the original I would guess, find a suitable embankment, reverse the trailer or vehicle up to the embankment, drive the UAZ off the embankment into the trailer (or winch if needed), secure UAZ with its winch rope.

why do it, well why not?

@b101uk Thanks for answer, haha. I hope we get some car carrier trailers in future.

@knight25 well if you notice there is only 4 logs falling. which is the amount needed for a short load.

@8up-local Yes, it needs improvements. More logs needed to load, or in the future, change the current system to something like in the farming simulator. And more, imagine if we could cut trees and operate a sawmill :))

These trailers have to be hands down the best thing about the game being under Focus Home now. I remember the Farm Sim ones always being so inappropriately fun to watch.

I like that the game has a pumpkin patch now too, you guys are ready for that halloween launch.

last edited by Hentaisocial

its saturday morning at my house and i can not pre order on ps4

i don't get why there needs to be hip hop/pop/dance tunes. would be better to use orchestral music. something like stravinksy

@clarionhorn said in Watch the Launch Trailer!:

i don't get why there needs to be hip hop/pop/dance tunes. would be better to use orchestral music. something like stravinksy

Nutella is delicious but sometimes you want to make a ham sandwich so you use something else.

you mean a shit sandwich? the trailer music was garbage

When is this game mode released? I would very much like to drive fast and blast through terrain, while having a camera that can zoom out.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.