spintires Plus for Mudrunner

@tattoo This is a good video its the correct way to install this MOD

@bigboyzback
I didn't say install it to your "SteamApps\common\Mudrunner" folder, just to the "SteamApps\common" folder. Might have been a coincidence, but it worked for me after multiple attempts involving installing it elsewhere including the default "Program Files (x86)" directory.

last edited by Mexican_420

yeah it works anywhere except the Mudrunner folder itself...you installed it one step right before that..so you are good..I have so many peope now asking me about this APP now because I posted it in this forum first....I am becoming quite the expert on it..LOL

last edited by bigboyzback

SOMEONE..needs to post about this APP and its location in the Steam Forums..I did it here..its someone elses TURN there..LOL

it's been like 24 hrs. and several shutdowns and restarts. and it is still working fine.
i didn't have to do any .dll file moving or anything else. it was a matter just letting it install where it wanted to(program files x86). set the destination folder in the mod options. played the game few a few mins. Then installed the newest ver. . it again went where it wanted, the path to the mudrunner folder was still there. and now the winch options were there and it works fine.. the dev menu is a real bonus. I ALWAYS LAUNCH THE GAME THRU THE MOD. THERE IS A BOX IN THE BOTTOM CORNER TO DO SO.. hope that everyone gets to use this. Rufus

I like the dev menu but I like the electric winch most. It helps a lot when playing alone and you flip over. lol. I was wondering if he was gonna be able to get that to work because the winch points don't show up when it's not running. That's great to see that working again.

so this thing is fully working now with no problems then?

@8up-local said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

so this thing is fully working now with no problems then?

I don't know what you mean by 'Fully' working but the dev menu and winch are working, that I can confirm. Spun is showing that the headlights are synced in MP now, as well. The camera zoom isn't there yet tho.

well, i mean no more bugs and pretty much all features working.

well like I said I let everyone know about this in this forum..its someone elses turn to tell everyone in the Steam forums..

ok, anyone know where to get the mod that does not require a person to: create an account, not flooded with ads that have download buttons all over the page, does not need a second program for some odd reason to download and does not have instructions that were translated with a drunken translation program that make hardly any sense? also wanting a safe site so no worries of viruses and junk.

last edited by A Former User

@8up-local, Seriously? hehe, I know exactly how ya feel. lol. I was just chatting with someone about this and found an extension for Chrome that works rather well. I've been using AdBlockPlus but it doesn't catch the spam junk when hitting that DL button but this extension does catch them, surprisingly. It's called ScriptBlock.

we need to all create a mega account 50gb free all encrypted .. all free service very fast and safe ... https://mega.nz/

but still somene has to brave the downloads ... would be nice to build up a database of maps and mods without all these crappy sites

@shuffy, Already done. It's called Spintires.nl. It would be nice if @dan4762 could get the guy to post it to Spintires.nl. I'd ask him myself if I could find the guy. I looked up the name @dan4762 gave, alexnez, but there are 2 of them and no info of the mod.

last edited by Tattoo

@tattoo Hazzard is the guy to get a hold of for NL, unless i have missed something and he is not doing it anymore, but i do not think he has left. he made a post not long ago asking for a bit of help and is just needing an extra hand or two (i can not find the thread). after all he is in Australia and the site is Netherlands. i have not chatted with him for a while now, but i am thinking he is just busy with RL things like most of us here and just does not quite have the time to keep on top of things.

but I havent seen any new mudrunner content on that NL site since mudrunner came out when you go therer it says for all your mudrunner content...but not even one Modder has Uploaded anything to that website at all..not even one guy

@bigboyzback well as i said i figure he is just busy with real life stuff and has not had the time. not everyone can just sit there on their computers all day playing games. also would explain as to why he has asked for writers for NL. some sites you can just upload mods straight outright with no one ever checking them out or what is in those uploaded files, but places like NL the mods do get checked out and tested a bit before being uploaded for the public. all of which does take some time to do. although i will agree i have been wondering just where hazzard has been, but also like i said i have not talked to hazzard for a while and not sure why.

@8up-local Hopefully someone amazing fills the position for Hazzard. Totally missing the stability of spintires.nl right now. I don't even want to submit my map to these other sites.