spintires Plus for Mudrunner

@rufus said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

i had the same '?' about the length option not working.(prior to this update).. i never actually measured how far past the circle i could go with the winch point, in the previous Mod ver... it was pretty far past the circle.
i haven't noticed a Huge increase. Yet. . . . . . . Rufus

now you can set a distance in the Mod settings

@shuffy you could do that with 1.6.5

You had to use the mouse for electric winch on 1.6.5

@gumbootgambler said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

You had to use the mouse for electric winch on 1.6.5

yes but until 1.6.6 you couldnt set the exact distance as you can now in the latest update..

thanx Hazzard..finally on a US website..

@hazzard its maybe an idea to let spun make a short video about that spintires.nl is back on track, because a lot of people don't know about it yet, or you can make a new topic.
Just ideas, I'm not telling you what to do.

i down loaded spintires mudrunner pluz then i open it and i see the 5 different install buttons on the right side and 5 empty slots how do i put the game into the empty slot so i can hit install

last edited by motohead74

@motohead74 said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

i down loaded spintires mudrunner pluz then i open it and i see the 5 different install buttons on the right side and 5 empty slots how do i put the game into the empty slot so i can hit install
but dont install the mod itself( the main one) in the game folder put it somewhere else..
Youtube Video

last edited by bigboyzback

@bigboyzback funny thing is though NL is a Netherland site and Hazzard is in Austraila. lol

i can put mods. in i just dont know how to get mudrunner in side the box to hit install in the mudrunner plus. when i down load it. i put it in my down loads. then i open it with a zip. after that i install it to my computer. after that i get a short cut on my desk top. i click on it to open to mod settings. so i click on mod setting to open to directory. and the five boxes are empty

i finally got it workin . when i down loaded mudrunner plus it was in my pc . i use AMD RX480 and my game files are under AMD so when i put mudrunner plus in my AMD files it picked it up and started working

glad you got it running...just remember if theres an update to the game ..the DEv of the MOD has to update the MOD too for it to continue to work..which he usually does in a day or 2..

@bigboyzback so should i turn off my updates because all of my mods i use are working good now

@motohead74 anytime there is a update to the game expect for mods to be broken. it may not always break mods, but there is always i good chance it could. even more so if it is a "major" update.

@8up-local thx for the info. i appreciate

spintirsmod 1.6.7 just came out its a little patch

Can't wait for the mudrunner plus update that tweaks the camera and shuts the damage off.

last edited by A Former User