spintires Plus for Mudrunner

@tattoo i just like the work the author Alexnez do and i just want people to know is work my games didn't crash since the november 13 because of spintiremod

last edited by dan4762

@dan4762, Yeah, thanks man. I like having the dev menu. Hoping he gets the rest working.

@josh-t Lol what. how did you get to that conclusion? It's called SpintriedMod and most things don't work in it.
To play older maps from the old game the creator has to convert them over. I'm not sure who will be converting their maps. I for one will not.

spintiresmod 1.6.2 is out now just a little update

@dan4762 said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

spintiresmod 1.6.2

Changes in version 1.6.2:

• Update the current supported version of the editor
    Spintires Mudrunner - Editor Beta 17/12/08.

am just making people aware that this MOD is out there..I have nothing to do with it...I just love playing the game...but there is a caution about this MOD I have to make everyone aware of..this MOD ends the Map progression for the original 6 maps...I finished the first 2 original maps and it apears as if I didnt..it will no longer unlock the original 6 maps by finishing them if you install this MOD..dont get me wrong though..theres plenty of new maps to Dload and work at...

I have Spintires plus downloaded and I can open it but I just don't understand how to put mudrunner into it I've only been messing with computers for about a year now and I'm basically just teaching myself

spin plus is pointless it dont work properly at moment .. only thing that works is refuel and spawn ...

well its not important at the moment..they just updated Mudrunner this weekend and until the Plus is updated to the other update it doesnt work at all

@shuffy said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

spin plus is pointless it dont work properly at moment .. only thing that works is refuel and spawn ...

its not pointless at all..it lets you scroll the map selection of the modded maps that you installed as well as switch to day or night and garage anywhere and refuel and repair anywhere...I wouldnt called that useless..

day and night does not work repair does not work .. and the map selection is not broken so it doesnt need fixing
it was built for spintires not mudrunners and i said pointless not useless 🙂

last edited by A Former User

has the Author (?alexnez?)of this Mod (SpintiresModInstall.1.5.1.alpha.7z) chimed in, on this thread?
i haven't seen so. dan4762's posts do to have a 'sales pitch' feel. [re:Tattoo 8 Dec 2017, 21:40]
i cannot get anything useful to work .
i hope that it gets its footing. i really like the options it claims to offer. wait and see.

Shuffy REPAIR does work.. When you refuel it also repairs your truck.... The maps needs this app to scroll if you have more maps than the first 6 installed... It won't move up or down without this app...

last edited by bigboyzback

it did work when you refueled the truck it repaired it as well..but the writer of the mod just updated it again and he took all the functions away from the MOD except the scrolling choice of Maps and the Spawn of trucks....I dont know why he took most of the functions away from the MOD again..so right now I am with you shuffy...it is pretty pointless right now....LOL....I will keep watch on this MOD..I hope he adds back some stuff....or it will become useless..

last edited by bigboyzback

finally we agree on something i new i wasnt going mental ... ha ha 🙂 🙂

Great NEWS...the Mod is back and the DEV that made it listened to me..he has added everything back to the MOD and now theres a 1.6.4.outwe have a menu for it in the mudrunner game settings in the game and we have Spawn and garage and night/day and refuel and repair...and all of them work great and good....I contacted the Dev on the russian website and told him that we all dont use his App for just cheating..some of us just like to use the maps for exploration and to do that we all the functionality of his Mod to do it....he listened to me but he still calls the menu cheats in the settings menu...LOL