spintires Plus for Mudrunner

@bigboyzback synced light in multiplayer in the 1.6.4

linky ? for the plus mate ?

found the link however when i install it doesnt show up in game . any ideas ?

you dont install it in the game folder..you put it anywhere BUT the game folder and install..after the install one of the tabs will be that you have to Map it to the games folder and hit a second install button in the mod itself and then it will appear in the game after you open the game and play it...then there an options menu that will show up in the settings menu of the actual game..

I was one of people, who defended Devs when first rant appeared.
It is not possible to solve that easily, MP sync for lights, sound etc will be too demanding for connection and for PC...
You don't want to know, how I feel myself NOW...

actually as Spun just posted above..this MOD takes care of syncing the lights in MP

this MOD is very similiar to spintires plus..but it works in mudruunner as well..

That's cool, now just need working tracks in muti.

So have this installed and it works fine. However myself and a friend can no longer load into the same map on multiplayer. Something I'm missing? Our multiplayer was working fine before install now it just seems to load up the host into the map but the second player just gets teh connecting screen.

@bigboyzback

i didnt install it in game folder
i installed it on my desktop then chose the steam path however the dev menu does not show up and copying the files manually which files to where the russians dont explain anything in english your explanation is what i did ....

a steb by step would be cool

aslo just shows the devs are way behind the modders

last edited by A Former User

have you opened up the menu that appears on the settings page of Mudrunner ?? theres check boxes there to choose what you want to use as far as the MOD

last edited by bigboyzback

@metalmilitia1 said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

So have this installed and it works fine. However myself and a friend can no longer load into the same map on multiplayer. Something I'm missing? Our multiplayer was working fine before install now it just seems to load up the host into the map but the second player just gets teh connecting screen.

you both have to have the MOD installed and activated to play MP together

last edited by bigboyzback

@bigboyzback said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

@metalmilitia1 said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

you both have to have the MOD installed and activated to play MP together

yea we both do...problem was we needed to reset our computers for it to work....lol XD

tried everything wont work for me

@shuffy so you did open the mudrunner plus menu that shows up on the settings page of the running game of mudrunner??? you have the check the cheats and the dev menu in this list for the dev menu to show up in the game...

ive tried everything pal honestly give up

i'm in the same boat.. i have been following the posts. and having no luck.. plus I deleted the file accidentally . and cannot find the newest ver. again.. where can i get it again, any help please.... Rufus

@rufus stmods.ru for the newer version of spintiresmod
now in version 1.6.4

So does this allow you to use custom maps in MP? Or do you still have to do other work arounds for that?