spintires Plus for Mudrunner

custom maps work have to add the maps manually while game is running

Does the Dev Menu work for you all? I just installed this and it didn't work for me.

@tattoo You have to install the last version and then install the latest version. He is only uploading the files he is changing. Don't delete the old version just replace the files.

@tattoo need to activate it in game setting mod option so after that check allow cheat and dev menu

@dan4762, Yes I did and didn't work.

Ok, I didn't have allows cheats selected. DOH!! lol

Thanks dan

@spun, Sorry, I didn't even see that. I got it working now with just 1.6.4. I did uninstall the other first too. But it's working fine now. Thanks.

last edited by Tattoo

so we need the old version why cant anyone just explain this or you all keeping it on the downlow ?

@spun i have messaged you regarding this

ive installed older spin plus then new updated one . however i dont know why it wont show up and in roaming bit shows the config files

activate the mod how when i go to mod option there is nothing there to activate .. been nearly a week now and all some of us want is a step by step explanation of how you guys did it ...

last edited by A Former User

@shuffy, After you install this, open it up and it looks like this, right?

alt text

On the top left, see Mod settings? Hit that. Then you'll see this;

alt text

The top one you have to find your Mudrunner folder to install the d3d9.dll file.

Then after you do that, you go in game and go to settings.

In there you'll see MOD OPTIONS. Hit that and select all the checks.

alt text

last edited by Tattoo

followed all them steps its not giving me that option in game

... i have teamviewer if u have time

i have the d3d9.dll installed i am using latest version of the mod ...

i have tried about 50 times now to get this working what can i be doing wrong ??

lates version of mudrunnermod .. 4gb patch what more do i need ... ?

always broken

last edited by A Former User

@shuffy man i have been fighting that dam thing too

spintiresmod is now in version 1.6.5 now with electric winch and longer one

oh great does that mean another way again of installing it ?

YES YES YES! So much yes. Going to snag me that latest version right now!

tried new one still wont work ... waste

i hate to ask, but... would someone who has got this mod working properly, possibly post a detailed tut on how they got it installed, and even better working.
i would be happy to do so, but i cannot get it work, and i just figured out screenshots last week (yeah, i know). so i'm not in a position to make one
i would be very thankful, as i'm sure many other will be. Rufus

tried that pal i am sure theres something we done wrong . ive tried fresh install few times and copying manually ... its becoming very annoying ..... thanks to the tutorial someone kindly posted before it gave me a little help but still did not solve the problem of the mod not working...

@shuffy
Same issue here, man... 😢
Followed the directions but no "mod options" button for me either...

made this today while trying getting mudrunner plus working

Youtube Video

i feel pretty foolish right now! i just took a laid back approach to it and 'poof' it works....(FIRST INSTALL THE OLDER MOD 1.6.4)
really, all i did was unzip to the desktop, clicked on the installer, let it go where it wanted (programfilesx86) opened it click the browse button in the small mudrunner mod window , clicked on the mudrunner tree down to the last folder {Not all the way to commonRedist). clicked Install, for the path to become active. opened the game, Through The Tab in the MODS Screen. (bottom corner). the game started and there it was in the settings. checked the cheat and dev tool boxes. played for a few seconds. closed the game.
THEN went through the same process to install the newest package 1.6.5. AND THE WINCH WAS THERE . IT WORKS WITH THE TRUCK NOT RUNNING. and the dev menu works great. no camera adjustments at all though.

Will try it again with the default installation path, hopefully it works afterwards.
Thanks for the tip @rufus

For anyone having issues. Sometimes for whatever reason, when you install the mod it will fail to install the needed .ddl file. You may need to manually copy the .dll file from the SpintiresMod installation folder and place it in the install directory for Spintires MudRunner.

The default install directory for SpintiresMod and where the dll file can be found is :
"C:\Program Files (x86)\SpintiresMod\Install\d3d9.dll"
NOTE: If you have file extensions hidden the file will be shown as just d3d9 and will not show the .dll file extension.

Copy this file and paste it into the directory of the game.

By default this is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Spintires MudRunner"

The mod should now work. Just make sure you activate any functions you want to use.