Release for PS4!!!

Hello,

I've seen people mentioning it already but I've not seen anything official.

Is this game definitely coming out on PS4 in December this year?? I'm getting pig sick of waiting, their taking the **** now.

Also, what's been the hold up??

Thanks in advance.

James

Community Manager

Hello, as announced in this post, Space Hulk: Deathwing will arrive in a Enhanced Edition on PS4 and Xbox One. Last release date estimation was the end of the year, but we're running multiple testing sessions right now and the release will depend on their results. Be sure it's on track!

OK fine :-(, what sort of testing needs to be done??

The PC version has been out a year already.

I've been looking forward to this ever since I heard about it and it looks awesome.

Community Manager

@james_1984 said in Release for PS4!!!:

OK fine :-(, what sort of testing needs to be done??

Introducing a new progression and customization system requires a lot of testing for the balancing, beside all the technical test for a big new version.

Okey dokey, so are we only getting a Enhanced edition for PS4 which PC users are getting FREE?

Is there a Standard edition then I assume the Enhanced edition is more expensive?

Thanks
James

last edited by james_1984
Community Manager

@james_1984 said in Release for PS4!!!:

Okey dokey, so are we only getting a Enhanced edition for PS4 which PC users are getting FREE?

Is there a Standard edition then I assume the Enhanced edition is more expensive?

Thanks
James

The Enhanced Edition will be the standard version when it releases. The owners of the game on PC, and not all PC users, get it as a free update because they paid for the base game already. New PC players still have to pay for the game, as console players.

last edited by Netheos

Ok, well thank you very much for the updated information.

I'm really looking forward to the release now, let's hope the testing all goes well because i'm getting impatient haha.

The Enhanced Edition will be the standard version when it releases. The owners of the game on PC, and not all PC users, get it as a free update because they paid for the base game already. New PC players still have to pay for the game, as console players.

I've seen a lot of release date changes to March 2018 now??

What went wrong in the testing??

Thanks,
James

Hi,
So, has the release date for consoles been pushed back.... again? I'm seeing March 2018 now. Please say it ain't so!?!
I think the legion of hopeful/waiting console fans have been more than patient. The lack of specific, clear and non-ambiguous news is beyond frustrating.
I'm (we're) not ignorant, we know things like this take time. The frustration comes more from the whole "Hey console users! Look how awesome this game you've waited years for is! Yeah... you can't have it yet" routine that we've been subjected to... for... years.

last edited by Loki_Bloodmane

Hi. Any chance this will be released for PS4VR?? That would be absolutely mind blowing....!

@loki_bloodmane

I wouldn't worry about it m8.

Both PC and Console owner here, but yes I prefer the PC.

Yes this game was released a year ago on Steam, but its still bloody broken. It horribly performs on PC's like mine that BEAT THE RECOMMENDED SETTINGS when combat starts. The only game on my PC that performs this badly, that even is compared to newer, more resource heavy titles I've bought since then.

If it needs time to get right, let them have it. Trust me, the state the game is in atm. its fkn horrible.

Here's an example...

its an older video but its exactly what is happening.

https://youtu.be/W5jka2VOrGI

shame because it looks like it has real potential.

I'm hoping that whenever the Patch (or console release for you guys) happens its all fixed, but as I said, its been a year.
It was released broken, we PC users kinda feel like we are the playtesters. Doesn't feel good.

last edited by Sgt Snoke Em

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.