Just want to start by saying love the game so far guys. Wanted to let you know though my first run through the bog I made the mistake of Alt+tabbing and the game crashed to desktop and when I tried to restart it says it can't load save data from the bog(sniff). Currently running it on my laptop with a i5 7200U proc, 940mx vid card(2g ram) and 8g of system ram. Was driving the k700 on the bog and had just unlocked it so no extra attachments or whatnot. Thanks
Please reset the graphics settings:
- Open 'Windows Explorer' or 'File Explorer' from the taskbar.
- Open the 'Local Disk (C:)' from 'Computer' or 'This PC'.
- Open the folder 'Users' then your Windows User Account folder.
- Open the folder 'AppData' (*) then the folder 'Roaming'.
- Open the folder 'SpinTires MudRunner'.
- Delete the files 'Config.xml' and 'ShaderCache.sdc'.
Run the game.
Otherwise, please rename the folder 'SpinTires MudRunner' then run the game.
Sometimes the game can crash while using Alt + Tab.
This issue is under investigation by the Spintires: MudRunner QA team and the game developer.
Meanwhile, please run the game in Windowed mode (SETTINGS > EXIT FULLSCREEN MODE).
(*) The 'AppData' folder is an hidden folder by default, to view this folder:
- Open 'Windows Explorer' from the taskbar.
- Click 'Organize' then 'Folder and search options'.
- Click the tab 'View' and check 'Show hidden files, folders and drives' under 'Hidden files and folders' from 'Advanced Settings'.
- Click the button 'OK'.
WINDOWS 8/WINDOWS 10
- Open 'File Explorer' from the taskbar.
- Click the tab 'View' and check 'Hidden items'.