What happened to WheelSets?

What happened to the WheelSets? I've been trying to get mine working and can not and have been wondering why. If they were removed, I'd sure like to know why as this was a really good feature of the game.

I am trying to understand what you are talking about. Be more specific.

@cosm1c-gam3r said in What happened to WheelSets?:

I am trying to understand what you are talking about. Be more specific.

We can't change wheels any more.

in garage there is no wheel set to pick from?
Im playing challenges as for now so I don't know.
If that is true then it sucks a little bit.

It's a new "feature" from Pavel itself! No wheel change within the game any more 😉

last edited by Schlammspringer

Yeah, that's lame. Can't imagine why he would remove that when it's been in game all along. Geez.

@tattoo said in What happened to WheelSets?:

Yeah, that's lame. Can't imagine why he would remove that when it's been in game all along. Geez.

God's wisdom is unfathomable

That was my biggest fear while considering whether to buy MR or not... Pavel. It's so his style adding tons of gimmicky dandy effects while leaving or even removing useful things.

Mushroom, pumpkins, x-ray tanks and engines - who really needs them

chained wheels for b130 - gone, cabin protection with roof wheel for c255 - gone, additional lighting for c255 - gone, possibility to haul long logs on many trucks - gone, MP synchronized beacons - gone because beacons in general - gone.

And there's more...

Don't get me wrong I like the game but I don't like the way where it goes...

last edited by mistahk76

I think it's time for Pavel to decide whether he wants his game to be a great simulator or a toy for 3 year olds.