VR version... ? - No kidding, i'm serious.

Hi there,

I'm just wondering if StreumOnStudio has ever considered doing a VR version of this game.
Unreal Engine based games natively include VR support. This would still require a good amount of work but it wouldnt needs to create a game from scratch. Croteam seems to go that way for multiple titles (serious sam, now talos principle) and those are well received by VR community. If they continue, I bet the cashback is at least ok.
Currently, the VR market has not much big titles.
There, SH:Deathwing could really be a king and shine.

I'm pretty sure this specific universe and gameplay would be a hit.
And investing now on VR grants good visibility in that market when it's gonna grow (and it's gonna be sooner than expected).

Anyway. I really hope this is something that could be thought about...
At least i'd enjoy pay it again to actually be in a terminator energetic armor. 🙂

Have a nice day, guys.
Stix.

Community Manager

Hello,

No VR planned for Space Hulk: Deathwing as the team is focused on the release of the Enhanced Edition. It could be an option in the future, but nothing planned for now.

Please, please, please consider a VR release. With the design, sound, and environments you have created, it would be a mind blowing experience AND would indeed be a huge release in that genre.

It's why I bought a PS4 recently. (I guess I should have researched it a bit more....! 😞 )

@gnapier said in VR version... ? - No kidding, i'm serious.:

Please, please, please consider a VR release. With the design, sound, and environments you have created, it would be a mind blowing experience AND would indeed be a huge release in that genre.

It's why I bought a PS4 recently. (I guess I should have researched it a bit more....! 😞 )

This game would be disgustingly good in VR.

I rather prefer that they focus on the enhanced edition on PS4 before even thinking about doing a VR version of the game

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.