Eternal League Still Broken

Hi,

The solo leagues and in particular the Eternal League are still broken on the XBox platform.

Every time I log out although my teams are saved all league progress is lost and upon logging back in and trying to continue I get the notice 'No match is scheduled yet. The competition is waiting for registrations to be processed by those in charge.' There is no way to continue other than exiting the League and restarting another.

I have no replays in my Cabalvision as I always delete at the post match screen.

Occasionally the game skips the post match screen altogether so I can't reroll winnings or see MVP etc.

I understand that the core of this game is multiplayer but I only play the game solo and at the moment the game is totally broken and has been virtually since launch. The whole point of the eternal league is rendered pointless as progressing teams in an AI environment is impossible as the game stands.

So far the only real response I've seen is that you've been unable to recreate the issue? Are you still trying to fix and what is a rough ETA on having a playable Eternal League on the Xbox platform. Will you be compensating loyal players who have sunk hours of time and money into this game even when it is virtually unplayable?

I thought it time that i needed to sign up to mention that i also experience exactly the same issues here as you do.

Deleting replays does not fix the issue.

This eternal league is fundamentally broke. I do not play multiplayer i purchased the legendary edition to continue playing solo play with mixed leagues etc.

But this game mode is simply broke. I have payed for a game that i cant play. It is easy to replicate and how it got through QA i anyone's guess.

Is there any hope of this being fixed?

I'm a little concerned as the Mods on here have responded to other posts that were made after mine, but not this one?

That likely means they are hoping the issue just goes away, but this will not fix itself!

Bit more info: I play online. I have the digital copy. Deleting save data does nothing. I used to be able to make it a few seasons but since patch it is every log off.

Please Mods, respond, to at least let us know you are investigating? I have currently downed tools and decided to not play again until this is remedied, in the absence of an ETA or even an attempted fix how do I go about seeking a refund?

Community Manager

Hello, that's something we're working on as well. Stability issues on console and these remaining issues in Eternal League are currently being investigating.

We don't always answer if that's a known issue, but rest assured we're working on it. Have a nice day!

Many thanks for the response.

I love this game so much so I'll stop my moaning and be patient with you guys as you work a fix, just good to know it's being worked on!

Thanks again.

Hi Mods,

Is there an ETA on a fix for the stability and Eternal League issues yet?

I haven't played for a couple of weeks now (no point for me since EL doesn't work) but notice the issue is still being reported on these Forums.

Community Manager

We've found a way to reproduce the issue (a crucial step in the development of a fix). We don't have an ETA yet but the most difficult is done and an update should arrive soon.

last edited by Netheos

Just bought this game. Was wondering if the eternal league is fixed yet. Someone said something about a bloated save file. Just me playing offline. Would that go around the glitch or just wait for the update

Community Manager

@mrwho76 said in Eternal League Still Broken:

Just bought this game. Was wondering if the eternal league is fixed yet. Someone said something about a bloated save file. Just me playing offline. Would that go around the glitch or just wait for the update

You can play in offline mode but you'll loose all progress if you switch to online mode. We're doing our best to release a fix of this league issue.

So eternal league is good if I stay offline?
This game looks awesome by the way

I do not play online so the whole eternal league mode is good then?

last edited by Mrwho76
Community Manager

So eternal league is good if I stay offline?
This game looks awesome by the way

I do not play online so the whole eternal league mode is good then?

It should be, yes.

Edit: I've just been warned that offline won't prevent the profile error from happening. The issue is caused by the size of the data stored in a profile and the offline profile has the same space available than the online ones. We're doing our best to fix the issue quickly.

last edited by Netheos

So I bought a busted game the one time of the year I can buy something for myself buy hey you got my 45 dollars. Good going guys. This glitch should have been found before you released the game

Any word on a release date for eternal league patch. I mean we paid for a game that does not reasonably work in any fashion at least give us an answer

Usually means you don't give a care when you don't answer anymore. Last game I'll ever buy from you

Community Manager

Any word on a release date for eternal league patch. I mean we paid for a game that does not reasonably work in any fashion at least give us an answer

Our goal is to release this stability patch for consoles in December. We'll give you an accurate date as soon as we have one.

Hi Netheos,

Any news on this yet? I've still not played in like a month now and am starting to get withdrawal symptoms! 😉

I am worried because I am aware that you guys break for xmas soon. Will the fix be in the next week or can we expect to not be able to play solo over the holidays?

Not to play solo over holidays. Very upset

Guess they already broke for holidays. Spending money

Guys are you still there?! Is the fix in before Xmas?!

Community Manager

Hi all,

Yes, we still plan for a fix for this to release this week, before the holidays.

Cheers!

I plan to make world peace.. at some point in the future.
Saying “this week” depends on the calander you are looking at.
As my pay week is on Friday I believe the week is Friday to Friday..
oh wait though... if I actually had direct deposit is would be Thursday to Thursday.
Depending on religion we won’t even discuss the “this week” end of the week day.
So planning on. And being realistic. When can we expect this update to be available. “This week that ends in 2019..

My bad!! Hanukkah was last week... and the update still isn’t available for he holiday.

I give me till Friday but still very unhappy

Community Manager

Hi, we're currently deploying a stability update on PS4 and Xbox One.

Is that going to fix eternal league and the save bloat problem

Community Manager

Is that going to fix eternal league and the save bloat problem

It should vastly improve the stability of the game yes, including the eternal league issues.

When I attempt to create a solo league it is now telling me I have reached my maximum allowed number of simultaneous active solo leagues (5). Problem is I have none started. So at this moment I am unable to play this game.

Focus Team

Hello, you don't have any solo and eternal leagues?

Not a one started. Back info: I have one of every team started. I play each team one game at a time. The game was losing all my league info after playing each game, so I was continually leaving leagues and restarting them.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.