Flashing Green Tinted Screen When Running SLI

In the past this game has not supported SLI though the capability was added to Unreal 4 in February. In the past the game ran well for me. Like other non-SLI titles, Deathwing simply ignored the second card. This bug appeared in the last few days while I was in the closed beta. I deleted the beta and the game and reinstalled the standard Steam version. The bug persisted. The screen has a flashing green tint overlaying it and I can still see the screen and the menu. If I have SLI enabled in my system natively the bug appears. If I go into the Nvidia Control Panel and disable SLI the game runs as before in a normal fashin. If I re-enable SLI, the game begins the green screen flashing. I am running two Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080ti cards on an Asus Formula IX motherboard with 64GB of Corsair Vengeance DDR4 and a Kaby Lake 4.2GHz unlocked Processor. I tried to upload my zipped DXDIAG file but it tells me that the file type is invalid and I receive the same dialogue as if I were trying to use the image upload.[0_1509654045367_DxDiag.zip](Uploading 100%)

last edited by Hatchetforce

Some further information. The bug appears when SLI is enabled and I am connected to any screen and at any resolution. If I capture footage using Nvidia's Shadowplay, even though the green flashing is on my screen at the time, the captured footage looks normal with no hint of an issue.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.