How do you report someone?

Well I'm in the middle of a game where my opponent told me he was quitting, told me to F off, kept disconnecting every turn for 5 minutes each etc....

First off this guy has no place in this league, he needs to be banned

Second, how on earth can you disconnect for 5 minutes each turn?? This is going on as I type this and after 20 minutes we still have 5 more turns...another 25 minutes

The guys name is "removed". I got a screenshoot and I hope the guys running this game can see in the logs this abuse. This is the first time it happens to me in a month playing but I really hope it's the last tbh

Cheers, Necro

Edit: removed player's name

last edited by Necropotence

You message @Netheos directly.

And you remove the players name from your post, as you're breaking the forum rules.

last edited by Darkson

@darkson Thanks for the info mate!

Cheers, Necro

@necropotence said in How do you report someone?:

Second, how on earth can you disconnect for 5 minutes each turn?? This is going on as I type this and after 20 minutes we still have 5 more turns...another 25 minutes

There is only a finite amount of reconnect-attempts you can start. Iirc it is 5. Meaning: If someone disconnects the sixth time the game will automatically see that as a concede for the disconnecting player (the turn doesn't matter here). This was introduced to have a balance between possible disconnect-griefing and helping people with bad connections

last edited by Arne

@Netheos hello, can you help with reporting this player? Thanks in advance

I know, that Netheos has a pretty impressive crown here in the forums, but that doesn't mean that you have to ask for an audience with his highness, I think you can just pm him and report the player instead of creating a thread/post every time you want to report something to him

last edited by Arne
Community Manager

Hello, you can contact me through the chat of the forum ("chat" under my name on my user page). Could you give me the name of your opponent, as well as the name of his team and yours. Screenshots are welcome welcome. Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.