Fix trailer loading

It is really aggravating trying to load a damn trailer when its constantly saying properly position trailer no matter what i do its just luck of the draw if you can load it

it has nothing to do with luck, the red arrows show you how to position the trailer. its very simple 😉

yep, it really is not so bad. i have only had trouble once, but a quick winch of the trailer and it was straight, easy peasy.

@actionjackson What do the red arrows mean?
Move the trailer in that direction or opposite? Or is it the tilt of the trailer?
WHat does the length of the arrow mean?

Check that your Truck is in a straight line and the bed is flat.

Just put the logs flat on your bed and check for the green dots to pack them.
Normaly if messed up I give them e lil push wit the crane.
Loading 2 Trucks normaly takes 3 minutes. (have the feeling its way easier on MudRunner)

last edited by CheckMyPixel

@adamg8gxp red arrows means to move the trailer into that position.

it does not have to be exact, but yes, the truck and trailer must be basicly straight and level with each other. you do not have to be straight and level to the ground.

pixel is right, loading is a bit easier in this version. there seems to be a little more room for error now.

last edited by A Former User

I remember how it was annoying in Spintires. Well why upgrading new game in terms of loading? NOPE lets make it as it was which is very stupid 😃 Ignore that other game is making it INCREDIBLY better. Yes I am looking at you Farming Simulator!

But how many of you decided F*** IT im going like this!? And then before objective you filled the carriage with magic wood? 😃 This is silly!!! But it works!!!!!

IF GAME IS LAZY. Then I am lazy too! 😃 I load 6 medium logs and deliver them to objective. Unload 3 logs then use fill on remaining 3 and deliver them. Then load that 3 from the ground, use magic fill and BOOM objective destroyed with one trip!!! i also did tricks with K-700 where I got 4 short logs in its loader claw and I was hauling truck with trailer which das already 3 point each. So I unloaded that truck and drop that 4 logs into carriage, use fill and BOOM objective is gone! 😃 As I said If game is lazy then I am also. I played long enough with being honest in Spintires and for finishing everything in mudrunner on SP and after that I decided to be smarter than game and use this exploit! 🙂

That is how you wanted it @Pavel? :p

I know maybe it is hard for dev to make it good and work well (like in FS) but why letting this sit as an exploit?!

It is redundant to use fill option from advanced mode especially if it is annoying and say that I am not perfectly positioned while I see that I am in decent position without tilting etc! Instead game is harassing me to position perfectly so sometimes many times I must get out of advanced mode, move my truck and again go into that damn advanced mode and see if now i can load it if not then whole process repeats and If I finally am able to load that damn thing then I am already pissed of badly. So game deserves to be exploited because of that annoyance and unreal loading carriage system.

I would make it that if you travel with those lose free logs then they would disappear if carried longer than for example 100m out of initial loading station! SIMPLE and exploit is gone!

I love realism and believability but if we can magically spawn logs out of for example 3 logs then they can disappear just like that. Better that than having exploit in game right? I hope this will be fixed in future and will be made as in Farming Sim! Then no points will be required in sawmills but rather there will be weight requirement of delivered wood!!!

last edited by CoSm1c gAm3r

@cosm1c-gam3r
Can you do me a favor?
Stop playing the Game if you think it sucks.
Its not FarmSim (wtf has Pavel to do with FS?) and it will never be! Its about plowing trough mud.

Edit: BTW your post was in no way helpfull nor related to the Question.
Create your own Post to rant about the Game so everybody beside the Consoleros can ignore it.

last edited by CheckMyPixel

@checkmypixel said in Fix trailer loading:

@cosm1c-gam3r
Can you do me a favor?
Stop playing the Game if you think it sucks.

+1

@cosm1c-gam3r

@cosm1c-gam3r said in Fix trailer loading:

It is redundant to use fill option from advanced mode especially if it is annoying and say that I am not perfectly positioned while I see that I am in decent position without tilting etc! Instead game is harassing me to position perfectly so sometimes many times I must get out of advanced mode, move my truck and again go into that damn advanced mode and see if now i can load it if not then whole process repeats and If I finally am able to load that damn thing then I am already pissed of badly. So game deserves to be exploited because of that annoyance and unreal loading carriage system.

So you can't load at the kiosk, but you can load at the objective?? How is that possible?? Maybe because your truck was level and straight?

If the arrows show you are not level or straight, it is because you are not level or straight no matter how level or straight you think you are. It is not that hard to adjust the truck/trailer to load up, all it takes is some practice.

He got carried away... but truth be told it is pretty annoying and I this is the worst part. The only reason I think it was implemented is due to terrible physics crashes in some versions of the game when your truck could literally jump into the sky all twisted and broken just by reversing and having too much pressure on weird angled trailer. The same sometimes happened while loading where something obstructed the truck bed.

But I need to say that I do not consider manually taking the load and repacking it later as cheating. You still carry needed amount of wood and you have to be even more careful as it may fall from the truck.

The whole idea comes from simplification or should I say oversimplification of the loading. Because we only load two or three logs and then they magically change into the whole truck. That is why in my opinion should load more for each types of logs e.g. 8 small, 6 medium and 4 long, so that they physically appeared more. But I can imagine butthurt of some less skilled players and lots of rants like what a stupid game... I need to load so many logs... is it a driving or log loading simulatior.. do something about it... blah blah blah

Pavel surely knows about that practice this is why block posts work with the logs on the truck even if they are not packed.

Lastly the way this game is built is a lot of many compromises being put together. Something that got started as a niche product probably for some Russian friends saw they daylight and got adapted into the big money world in a more or less successful manner. But that is a discussion for another thread.

@mistahk76

Haha I remember those times ^^ buggy MP flying across the map while trying to winch a Dude.

Not packing Logs cause you are not in the right position is okay but taking the the whole Kiosk at once to the sawmill without packing is cheaty but if its your way to play. (They weight close to nothing so you dont get stuck in mud, are allmost not moving and if you take the turn as huge as possible the will never block your Truck.)

Loading more by crane takes not really longer so Im fine with it but the K700 would be diffi to do.

Even on Hardcore its still to easy, DIFFLCK and the second slot of Gear 1 is all I need, Im barely using AWD.

Im not a the CASUAL, all time DIFFLCK, all time AWD, all time AUTOMATIC D,all time AUTOLOAD guy crying "Im done with the game after 15H, we need mods or it will die".