Original Truck Models (Download)

sorry to hijack your thread Stellyan.

so is there an inbetween of the FX mod? i like the idea of a bit brighter and more colorful graphics than stock vanilla has, but the FX mod is a bit too much for my taste.

@8up local with default game graphics setting the effect does not seem as strong as on pictures but if you adjust brightness and contrast you can get much bigger effect.

@stellyan Thanks for the reply, the last question: could you please tell me what are your brightness and contrast settings? I do not want to experiment with these settings myself :p

Crap mods, crap modder.

This post is confusing af. If they are models from the original spintires, how can the blue UAZ and the kraz 2630 be there? What does these mods do?

@araxp

It mostly just changes the grill. If you notice the green UAZ has the same grill as the blue one. In Mudrunner it has vertical slits, like the URAL. Basically this just restores the old models/grills.

The tail lights and some other minor changes as well. I personally like the new ones. Except for the B-131 grill that they put on the URAL... they basically just swapped them. I think the B-131 original grill is ugly, so mine both have the URAL grill.

last edited by Justcallmeow

So he is banned now or what?

last edited by woodingot

@woodingot said in Original Truck Models (Download):

So he is banned now or what?

Apparently he deleted his account and all his posts. We didn't ban him.

I decided to leave the forum , no one has banned me. I don't like to be treated like garbage by someone who thinks that he can do anything just because he has a medical condition, and now plays the victim role here and on his "dev" page. He claims he's been harassed by me with a simple question about a tank (he said the tank was a gift and will never be released, that's why i asked), and some imaginary facebook posts by someone else.
The whole thing started with him accusing me of stealing a texture from Death Bringa (witch wasn't true) using the same language that defines him, after that I blocked his "dev" page , and I posted that tank question here on his topic. He answered by calling me an "idiot" and "a moron" , saying I will be banned and so on. I never called myself a modder and I never said he stole something from me ...I only blamed him for the lack of respect towards others , especially me.I don't think I deserved to be offended when I didn't said nothing bad to him in the first place. @Netheos warned him and edited his posts ,but I don't care anymore , I won't be posting on this forum again.
Please support Draconus, so he can learn how to behave in a community.

last edited by A Former User

too bad, you produced quality content that was ready to download. you should stick around and see what happens down the line. we need people who can produce actual downloadable objects and aren't just here to fish for validation with perpetual "wip"

@stellyan I agree with clarionhorn. Do not leave the community. Mudrunner, like the spintires before, needs talented mods creators

If I just copy all the truck .dds files from SpinTires into TextureCache.zip will it work or do I have to download converted files? Seems everything has to be technically converted for ST to MR stuff.

last edited by A Slice Of Pizza

hoping the air clears for you, hate to see anyone get angry, and/or leave due to a disrespect issue. _Rufus