Tattoo - Higher resolution rock textures

Dude from all of us thank you, thank you!!!!!

Tattoo your the real MVP!!! this game wouldnt have been the same without you...thanks again man!!

Thank you for the awesome shifter again

Thanks a lot! I'm glad ya'll like it. You're welcome.

I've never been a big fan of the skull, but the T-handle is awesome. So much smoother and easier to change gears. I also really like how the base looks like an actual center console.

AWESOME TATTOO! this is one of the things i missed most about Spintires! Thanks Man!

Any way for you to post it in the workshop?

Thanks guys. I'm glad ya'll like it.

@8up-local, I actually had it shorter too but made it longer because it didn't look right short. But yes, I thought the same thing until I actually did it. Maybe with a smaller base the stick can be shorter.

@skiv, no way I know of.

last edited by Tattoo

@tattoo yeah, was just looking at it again last night and a bit smaller might be it. either way it is all good just to have it back. lol

Tattoo , just some feedback the shifter is awesome man but id remove that blackish square around the base of the shifter itself , Spun and the guys mentioned it his newest video and i have to agree i think it would look better just the shifter itself in that corner.

@smaronenine said in Tattoo - [Release] Tattoo's GearBoxes v1.0:

Tattoo , just some feedback the shifter is awesome man but id remove that blackish square around the base of the shifter itself , Spun and the guys mentioned it his newest video and i have to agree i think it would look better just the shifter itself in that corner.

I took the background off once but put it back on because it was different. I kinda like it so I posted another gearbox without it for those who don't want it. The link is up in the Release post. Thanks for the feedback.

@tattoo said in Tattoo - [Release] Tattoo's GearBoxes v1.0:

@smaronenine said in Tattoo - [Release] Tattoo's GearBoxes v1.0:

I took the background off once but put it back on because it was different. I kinda like it so I posted another gearbox without it for those who don't want it. The link is up in the Release post. Thanks for the feedback.

Ah ok sweet! Sorry if that was always there i might have just overlooked it.

@smaronenine, No, I just removed it and posted it a lil bit ago after you suggested it.

will have to agree, the one without the base on it looks a lot cleaner. i like it.

@Tattoo
While I love the way the T-handle shifter looks, I think I'll have to revert to stock as the shift pattern seems backwards to me...
All the way left and up is 1st gear in every manual I've driven, and having it right and down on yours is just too counterintuitive for me to get used to I guess...

@8up-local, Thank you

@mexican_420, Would you rather have the controls like stock? Tell me how you want em and I'll change em for ya. That's an easy change.

Like this:
1 - 1+
R - A

You'd do that just for me? Amazing!
Yes, stock shift pattern as you described.

1 1+
R A

Guess who just became one of my favorite modders? 😃
My gratitude and respect may not be worth much, but you sure got 'em both, my friend!

@mexican_420 understandable with the shift pattern. a lot of us are just used to Tattoo's usual pattern since we have been playing with it for a few years now. very cool Tattoo to make another pattern for people.

Yeah, I got no problem with that. That's why I made 2 gearboxes. Everyone isn't into skulls so I made one for them. I have others planned, just haven't gotten to em yet. I still have my Hurst shifters to convert.

@mexican_420, The new Tee gearbox with the stock shift pattern is in the Release post above. Hope ya like it.
alt text

@Tattoo
Stoked to use this shifter! Got me grinning thinking about those Hurst shifters too...
Awesome work, and once again I'm super thankful for changing that pattern "on demand" so quickly...
You're a scholar and a gentleman! :))