Announcing Spintires: MudRunner's First Bug-Fixing Update
Community Manager

Hi all!

It's been a week since Spintires: MudRunner launched, and we are very glad that so many of you are enjoying the game! Thank you for your support!

We’re happy to announce that we’re currently at work on a first bug fix update for the game, fixing some of the technical issues reported on forums and social networks. This first update should arrive shortly, followed in a few weeks by a much bigger patch, including some items that the community have been requesting. We don’t yet know what exactly will be in this major update, but amongst other things, it will include various tweaks and bug fixes.

We'll give you more visibility on updates release date as soon as we can. Please continue to give us your feedback so that we can together continue to make Spintires: MudRunner the best game it can be.

Thanks!
Saber Interactive & Focus Home Interactive

0_1510048339549_Spintires_MudRunner-06.jpg

last edited by Netheos

Nice, thanks!

когда будут исправлены ошибки с редактором карт?

Week after release. What to say, just thank you! I am happy bunny.

very good news, but will be interesting to see just what this update includes.

@Iyagovos
Will the sandbox map come with the bigger patch in a few weeks?

Needs working mirrors in first person mode

@darren_woloshyn said in Announcing Spintires: MudRunner's First Bug-Fixing Update:

Needs working mirrors in first person mode

I hope this will be part of a later update. (mirrors are no technical issue)
I asume they are working on Multiplayer problems, glitches and balancing first.

@BlueBirde What wrong with ProvingGround? (Im not using it at all)

@silenttackover Those comments will be the reason why they will never appear. (Mods are NO technical issue)

@Iyagovos whats about a chnagelog?

They see me rollin
They hatin
Tryin to catch me ridin' dirty ^^

PUT MODS IN FOR XBOX ONE THE GAME IS BORING...

last edited by THEDEMONKING313

@thedemonking313 said in Announcing Spintires: MudRunner's First Bug-Fixing Update:

PUT MODS IN FOR XBOX ONE THE GAME IS BORING...

Stupid and spoiled

wheel support for PS4 would be excellent!!

This has been long waited for me i almost bought a pc just to play it. Do you think we could get a winch that works on both ends at the same time? Also to be able to view your friends when driving that'll be huge,nothing like watching you buddy turn over,lol. Thanks guys the game as always is amazing and fun.

Community Manager

@checkmypixel

Yep! Once we actually have an update for you, there will of course be a changelog 🙂

The game is wonderfull... Tks a lot to migrate to XONE. Please, we need a "normal" camera movement, like GTA and other car games... More distant and looking the truck... Tks!!!! 😄

please add Ansel (nvidia) and wheels

I just wanna thank the developer team at Saber Interactive and the publisher Focus Home Interactive for making and improving this amazing unique game come back to life as well as listening to our feedback from the consumers like us, that love and support this game. You guys are truly awesome and deserve all the support! Unlike "Oovee Game Studios aka money grabbers" i'm happy and glad you guys took over. Now Spintires Mudrunner will truly shine!

@checkmypixel Yeah its funny how they only answers some questions.😑

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.