Allow AI teams to accept tickets in Leagues, allow editing of AI league teams.

We run 4 competitions with the top 2 teams going to a Knock Out (similar to NFL) and if an AI team makes it to the playoffs, they do not accept which is rubbish. Having to insert a new AI to sub in its place which is the average of the TV of current teams gives us no continuity.

Please fix.

Also, please allow us to edit AI teams in our leagues. I would like to be able to edit names, colors, etc. as the league commissioner.

Thanks.

+1 to this. I'm hoping to have a round robin competition followed by a finals series, however the AI can't accept the invite to compete in the finals. I'm assuming this is to there from being more than 8 AI teams in a league, which feel is also unnecessary for private leagues.

I'd also like to be able to customise the AI teams, as I feel an AI team with 5 wins, 2 losses will have a fan factor higher than 0! In addition, AI always seems to get stat upgrades for their players. Besides, their should be an all claw / mighty blow chaos team waiting for people in the top rungs of the ladder, just to bring at TV back down to size.

@john-balthial said in Allow AI teams to accept tickets in Leagues, allow editing of AI league teams.:

as I feel an AI team with 5 wins, 2 losses will have a fan factor higher than 0! In addition

I think it is a bug. All the AI teams I have seen have a fan factor of 0!

+1 to AI accept of tickets and the AI modified teams

I agree with this ideas!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.