3 Major Cities/faction in Greedfall

From this article
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/e3-2017-greedfall-art-inspired-by-flemish-oil-paintings-features-multiple-endings/33172/33172/
They said there will be 3 major cities and factions in Greedfall So... which faction will have major cities? and what about other faction, do they have their city (small one) or they just have base/guild in one (or more) major city.

And what about native, do they even have major city or they just have small village across the island?

OR all 3 are city of native and each fation have base on that city.

I doubt if this is a city of native. But we can see creature in the background.
alt text
alt text
If this is city from one of faction, that mean the game start after they been their for a while right? (Or maybe the second is from Mainland and that mean we will have some scene on Mainland too).

last edited by BenIIChat

Heya,

The three major cities belong to the merchant, religious and scientists. Navigators "control" the harbours of each city, and Mercenaries have headquarters there too. The Natives live in several villages all across the island.
alt text

Thanks ! 🙂

@mariecécile-jacq said in 3 Major Cities/faction in Greedfall:

Heya,

The three major cities belong to the merchant, religious and scientists. Navigators "control" the harbours of each city, and Mercenaries have headquarters there too. The Natives live in several villages all across the island.

Thanks ! 🙂

Thank you, I start to have a picture in my mind.

Waiting for screenshot/video of each city ^_^ .

Sounds like a packed world. I get more excited about this game with each new piece of news.

Interesting news about the faction cities. Seriously so hyped about this game!