Problem creating or accessing profile

Well this is the 3rd time that this problem has happened to me. Is there anyone working on the problem? I know I am not the only one with this problem. This is getting tiring already. If this problem cant be fixed, will I be able to get a refund for the game and the DLC I have bought? There is no sense playing the game if it just keeps giving me this issue

Community Manager

Hello, it's a known issue we're investigating. We're doing our best to release shortly an update fixing the issue. Have a nice day!

Hi, any ETA about that fix, we have a league member suffering this issue too we are just wondering if we would have to wait a long time. Thank you!

Focus Team

The team is still working on it and making good progress but no ETA for the moment.

About your league member, if he doesn't really care about his solo league progression he can delete his saves (he will not lose his teams) and he should be able to access again to the game.

@focus_guillaume : Hi Guillaume thank you for the reply, however I'm not sure what do you mean by deleting his saves. I mean does he have to delete manually some files in his profile or has de to do it ingame? Could you precise please? Thanks

Forgot that detail sorry he's on PC don't know on which windows version exactly.

i have already tried that without any succes.

Hi, I'm having the same issues. Trying to connect to servers and create an account/login on PC. Have been trying for about 3 days now with no luck.

Focus Team

On PC to delete your local saves:

1. Put Steam in offline mode to avoid issue with the cloud
  2. Go to Documents/BloodBowl2 and delete the "Profiles" folder
  3. Go back in online mode
  4. If Steam is asking about cloud files, choose to keep the local files instead

I have the same problem but playing on PS4.
I'm playing the eternal league so if I delete all my saved games I will have to start all over again?

Hi Focus team still no ETA for a fix about this issue?

Community Manager

@cadaric said in Problem creating or accessing profile:

Hi Focus team still no ETA for a fix about this issue?

We've found a way to reproduce the issue (a crucial step in the development of a fix). We don't have an ETA yet but the most difficult is done and an update should arrive soon.

Any good news to share soon about this issue?

This has just happened to me on a PS4 pro and I'm not impressed at all! The game continually crashing is one thing but this is a way larger issue. No idea how to correct this issue. I've spent ages playing campaign, then solo leagues to test teams out and learn the game. I've earned loads of cans. I don't wish to lose anything at all. Especially as it may just happen all over again. Two friends have also bought this game with a view to more of us getting it to create a league. As it stands now if this isn't fixed asap I will be demanding my money back. This will lead to my friends doing the same and everybody else being advised to steer well clear as the game is broken! Not happy, not at all. Very very poor quality. Whatever happened to play testing before release? This is like a beta...

Yep a Beta that cost ÂŁ40, cant believe this still isn't fixed

I have to echo the sentiments of others. We paid a significant amount of money for this game, and what was advertised has not been delivered, and it is taking way too long to fix. If there isn't a significant attempt to make right with customers after the fix, it will reflect very badly. Hopefully you are at least not taking new customers' money while this is being sorted out.

If it was easy to fix, they'd have fixed it already. So I am guessing it required big changes and/or testing. It was mentioend that a patch fixing this is coming this month, so maybe we should remain patient a little bit longer?

At least they're communicating and working on the issue, which is much better than EA who've crapped the online side of their NHL game, it's almost unplayable. And they haven't said anything or even acknowledged the issue even exists. I know EA is a poor comparison, but anyways. 😕

Community Manager

A quick update about the stability update: the update is built and we're currently testing it on PS4 and Xbox One. We detected some performance issues and are currently evaluating if it can be adjusted quickly.

We still aim at a December release, meaning a very close deadline because Sony and Microsoft are in hollidays the last week of the year (and we need their approval on the updates before it goes live).

@netheos blood bowl 2 Legendary edition
well I played couple matches last night and had no problem woke up this morning found new update Version 1.17 and now it says problem accessing profile

Community Manager

@aea82 said in Problem creating or accessing profile:

@netheos blood bowl 2 Legendary edition
well I played couple matches last night and had no problem woke up this morning found new update Version 1.17 and now it says problem accessing profile

Hi, the servers are currently undergoing maintenance. They should be back in less than two hours.

thank you for the update

Loading patch for PS4...

...and the issue still remains. Do I need to delete the old saved profile for this work?

last edited by Verderer
Focus Team

What issue exactly?
If your profile was already locked before the patch ("problem creating or accessing profile") you have to delete your saved data, however the problem shouldn't reappear.

So the servers are back up?

Focus Team

Yes, you should be able to connect online

@focus_guillaume said in Problem creating or accessing profile:

What issue exactly?
If your profile was already locked before the patch ("problem creating or accessing profile") you have to delete your saved data, however the problem shouldn't reappear.

Yes sorry, that's what I meant. I will give it a go then.

hi there
i did not have problem until i update the patch as for now I still can not access my file.
If I delete my saved file will I lose the Legendre edition???
please help with matter
thank you

@verderer hi there
do u still have the same problem accessing profile on your PS4
if u no longer have the problem will u inform me of the steps that u have done and thank you

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.