- Gamepad bindings need to be customisable.
- All bindings should allow a secondary binding.
- Have separate crane bindings.
- Add bindings for right side external camera, or a binding to change side. Current bindings always go on the left side?
- Add binding for winch release.
- More of a gameplay request, but also add a feature/binding for extending winch.
- Use some sort of forced bindings for UI control. The "OK" binding seems to be linked to the All wheel drive binding, for example? I want it to remain on the equivalent of the Xbox A button on my G27 shifter panel, which works well with its D-pad.
- Related to the above, map controls are pretty clunky. Alternating between zoom and rotation direction? Need something better here.
- When opening advanced menu using gamepad, highlight one of the options automatically. Currently I have to press up or down a couple of times before anything is highlighted for some reason.
- Add a separate binding for starting engine and (optionally?) disable automatic engine start on throttle.
- Binding for detach trailer.
Ninja bump while adding stuff.
Now that we can look back from interior view it would be neat with a quick binding to look back, and also one to look forward again/recenter view.
Also I've tweaked my gamebad crane bindings slightly, but now they feel a bit weird for the... I don't know what it's called, the one with the "claw" thingy in the front. I don't expect different bindings for every utility, but.. it would be neat.