Regarding Console Mods

@smaronenine said in Regarding Console Mods:

@countonvine Well Said, And Hey My Mods and Maps would be on Console Tomorrow if they would Allow it or Make it happen, Yes I am a PC gamer but I'm also hardcore Xbox One gamer as well, Sometimes I enjoy kicking back in the recliner with the 55-inch tv over sitting at my PC set up.

i mean you could do that with your PC too, i bought a long HDMI cable just for that, when i want to play couch coop with friends or something i just plug it in and to the TV it goes. controllers are wireless anyway regardless where i sit 😄

@hydrowasul said in Regarding Console Mods:

i bought a long HDMI cable

That's what I did too. Monoprice.com, cheapest around.

last edited by Tattoo

@tattoo said in Regarding Console Mods:

@hydrowasul said in Regarding Console Mods:

i bought a long HDMI cable

That's what I did too. Monoprice.com, cheapest around.

Same here, and my laptop was cheaper than my ps4.....

I use my pc screen as tv too, it has 3 ports (dvi,hdmi,vga) and vga goes to my laptop,dvi to my pc and hdmi to my old sat. tv provider (it looks blurry tho, since it ouly gives 720 to a 1080 screen, and the 1080i option looks the same) im thinking in buying a xbox controller, but they arent cheap at all lol

@hydrowasul i would do that myself but the kids and wife hog the tv most of the time lol

so are these lying ass developers going to give us mods for PS4 or what its been years since this game launched and we were promised mods

tomcat was the only one to say that there were console mods, buddy. but hey, idk if they did announce it

@RiskyWisky
TC9700 is a lying clickbaiting troll. I saw that YT vid of his as well. In a nutshell, folks (as has been mentioned here more times than we collectively have fingers to count) they basically said "console mods MIGHT be a thing in the future, we'll look into it." Apparently console mods are not on their timeline anymore, and if they are no REPUTABLE sources have indicated such, so give it a rest already. If, at some point, console mods DO become a reality then we can all jump for joy, but until then forget it was even mentioned because we're sick of hearing about it. 💢

@iyagovos hey have they said anything about being able to mod in new vehicles, the game is very fun and amazing but I'm tired of driving around in all the Russian cars.im wanting to mod in a lifted Cummins or something like that, so could you please get back to me asap about modding in cars thank you.

Mudrunner is too old to think there will be any mods coming to console at this point If anything keep your fingers crossed for Mudrunner 2.

iyagovos Is gone, he’s not a moderator and has nothing to do with focus

And clearly desperate to replace him.....

i kinda dislike this type of threads but , i also like them, ¿why? because we can use it to help those that want Console to run the game on pc (even in potatos like my old laptop)
also
@RiskyWisky try to answer the post, you're just begining as a moderator, @Iyagovos might get online at some point and if he does, and if he knows something you dont about console getting mods, he might answer @maddog21 post and any other post in here, just posting to let him know that he isnt part of the group its kinda wasting time imo

@fatboy said in Regarding Console Mods:

And clearly desperate to replace him.....

Actually no I’m not a replacement, I just volunteered.

Hi, just dropping in to clear up any confusion - Iyagovos is no longer an employee of Focus Home Interactive, as he has moved on to other things. He was not a volunteer, he was an employee. Our Moderators, on the other hand, are volunteers. Please be nice to them. 🙂

It’s 2019. Console modes?

@jet Since MudRunner 2 was announced most likely not.
Console mods were pretty much nipped for consoles from the get go, don't plan on them being released for MudRunner 2 consoles either.
I play on my PC and make models for fun, I also bought it for my Xbox to play with some friends since I was told before launch that they would see what could be done about console mods 6+ months after release.
Then after release mods were pretty much take off the table. I wasted my money on the console version, and won't buy it for console again unless they actually release mods for console. (Most likely won't happen though).
The base game it's self isn't fun enough to buy it again for console and PC.
I personally will only buy MR 2 for my PC if mods are supported again like they are in MD 1.

I will also only buy MD 2 if it's x64 and doesn't have the limitations MR 1 has.
MR 1 and SpinTires were honestly almost just mirrors of each other.
If MR 2 doesn't really step it up i'll just stick with MR 1.
Don't plan on Console mods though.

I get fixing bugs in the game and wheel support but do we really need stuff like working mirrors no one will use them all we want and ask for is console mods it would make more people buy the game and make it way more fun to play, now its boring after you complete it i dont really want to play anymore all we want is mods

@playfulmass57 said in Regarding Console Mods:

I get fixing bugs in the game and wheel support but do we really need stuff like working mirrors no one will use them all we want and ask for is console mods it would make more people buy the game and make it way more fun to play, now its boring after you complete it i dont really want to play anymore all we want is mods

People will defiantly use mirrors. You may not believe it but people do like first person view. I kinda use it myself, but I only use it on paved roads as I find it's easier to drive at high speed in first person. When I get back in the dirt though I pop my gears into Low 3, turn on 4X4 and go back into third person.

However my buddy basically plays in first person full time. On road, offroad, on trails, you name it. For guys like him more so then guys like me, working mirrors would be a huge addition.