Regarding Console Mods

It doesn't need to be complicated. Just add mods to console. At least Xbox since it can be implemented easier. PS4 liks to be difficult. They don't need mods.

Can u add like Ford's and chevys

@iyagovos

I've contaced devs directly and asked for a no bullshit answer regarding mods. And my answer was direct with no bullshit, console is NOT getting mods and they have no intention of bringing it in the future. Console guys were victim of a cash grab. Is what it is...

@UnkleLumpy

How could that be true? Can a moderator confirm this? I don't believe this since doing so would cause most players to never buy a game from this developer again. Obviously, they must be working on mods for Xbox one.

@mulitmike said in Regarding Console Mods:

@UnkleLumpy

How could that be true? Can a moderator confirm this? I don't believe this since doing so would cause most players to never buy a game from this developer again. Obviously, they must be working on mods for Xbox one.

It's not true at all. You can actually find some info about that topic in an interview of a dev here.

Please keep in mind that rumors are not facts. Official announcements and actual info are published by Saber Interactive, Focus Home Interactive and their teams.

last edited by Netheos

@unklelumpy I'd believe it that! I contacted them over FB an they said they are looking for the best options to implying mods, but they got no concrete plans on actually adding them into the console game!!

Is there any game currently available on ps4 or Xbox that allows for mods?
If yes, how does it work?

dosent farming sim have mods

@netheos “developed equally” ...lul

@300six 100%...maybe they should have let a more experienced game developer make this game so console can have mods...along side the lack of updates it also has lack of players now...RIP

@glockcoma said in Regarding Console Mods:

@300six 100%...maybe they should have let a more experienced game developer make this game so console can have mods...along side the lack of updates it also has lack of players now...RIP

i see people saying that all the time, ( lack of players rip) but i see at least 100 plus lobbies at any given time.

i would love mods, but i have came to accept that it wont happen for years,

@300six 100%...maybe they should have let a more experienced game developer.....

?? You saying Pavel is not experienced? Has he not brought realistic mud physics and graphics to the gaming world? Look at how the trucks behave and flex, look at how the ground reacts to them (ok some of the mud might be a little chunky...). I'd say Pavel is a pretty damned experienced game developer. Anyhow that's my opinion, you have yours, everyone's different.

Microsoft allow vetted mods and if Focus decide to give Pavel a team of programmers (& lawyers) at his disposal to work with him to take any time and licence pressures away, then maybe... who knows? But Focus, as a publisher, not a developer needs to do that.

@difflock66 said in Regarding Console Mods:

@300six 100%...maybe they should have let a more experienced game developer.....

?? You saying Pavel is not experienced? Has he not brought realistic mud physics and graphics to the gaming world? Look at how the trucks behave and flex, look at how the ground reacts to them (ok some of the mud might be a little chunky...). I'd say Pavel is a pretty damned experienced game developer. Anyhow that's my opinion, you have yours, everyone's different.

Programmer, maybe, but not developer... This game (THESE games if you include Spintires) have been pretty stagnant in the development department as far as I'm concerned

Typically I'm the devil's advocate, but fixing stuff that should've been caught in testing before releasing the update that caused the problem doesn't qualify in my books...
"damage control" =/= development

last edited by Mexican_420

So I need to ask a serious question about this game it’s been out for how long now and console still has no mods how are u going to keep the game going if u aren’t giving us mods to use the game will die out by the time we get mods and then it will be a waste of time

They are giving us DLCs to use on the consoles.

FWIW I still play Battlefield 4. All DLCs and mods stopped some time ago, and yet BF4 is far from dead..