Regarding Console Mods

@iyagovos said in Regarding Console Mods:

@joshmittie

Hi there!

We've just updated the main post to say this, but we are currently working on additional content for Spintires: MudRunner, which includes new vehicles for the game. We'll have more to say about that in the near future 🙂

Oi precisamos de veículos novos dlc já , pelo menos um caminhão velho em ferrujado, assim faz agente ficar aguadando conteúdo maior

@iyagovos said in Regarding Console Mods:

@joshmittie

Hi there!

We've just updated the main post to say this, but we are currently working on additional content for Spintires: MudRunner, which includes new vehicles for the game. We'll have more to say about that in the near future 🙂

Oi precisamos de veículos novos dlc já, pelo menos um caminhão velho em ferrujado, assim faz agente ficar aguadando conteúdo maior

Oi precisamos de veículos novos dlc já, pelo menos um caminhão velho em ferrujado, assim faz agente ficar aguadando conteúdo maior

So I just got spintires and I'm wondering if we can download mods on the Xbox or any console if so how can I do that

@mudman111 no mods and from impression that we keep getting from dev team there never will be mods maybe DLC but how long it will take to get that nobody knows. Best idea is to play the game for couple hours till you get bored with it and trade it in because i say it will be a while before we get any new content worth playing with

Hello how far along is the mods I know this was a few months ago I just wanna see if anything has changed

@sloppyslingers They can't, it's false information.

I emailed Focus home back when the game launched and I was told from Focus Home support that mods on console is being looked at, but don't expect it for the first 6 months. I really hope they release mods since they did for other games. If they don't open mods up there is literally no reason to play it on console anymore and i'll be pretty aggravated I paid $30 for a game that I got 4-5 hours of time in.

He knows that for sure, that's because they aren't working on anything for console. Thankfully I have it now for pc and don't give a sh*t if they do anything with console. The real Dev team are the modders anyways.

There will be mods on console. Without them this title will die. We have to be patient. Mods on console have to work properly. I have the pc version as well. And face it alot of the mods dont work right. On pc you just restart. On console it could be disastrous. Consoles can be bricked. Wait till they get it right! Give them time. It will happen.

As far as Xbox One is concerned it won't get bricked over an app or game. You would have to tamper with the firmware or OS to brick it.
Also you can push and hold the power button like a PC and hard reboot it if need be.
I can't talk on how PS4 handles it because I don't deal with them but if a game crashes on an Xbox it won't brick it.

last edited by 89cherokeelimit

А нужны ли моды для консолей, когда вы не использовали то что сделали на 100%?
Обьедините карты в одну огромную, где в мультиплэер смогут играть до 20 человек одновременно.
На огромной карте есть 4 города. Сделайте 2 топливных склада, где можно заправлять бензовозы чтоб развозить топливо по заправавочным станциям. И 2 склада запчастей и техники. Где можно поменять авто. Каждый игрок в начале имеет право на 3 звезды или 3 авто, чтоб иметь больше нужно заработать звёзды. Мастерские нужно пополнять запчастями, 4 пункта это 4000 пунктов для ремонта. Сделайте новый прицеп на 2 пункта для мастерской, на бортовую платфому поставте контейнер. А существующий назавите прицеп для рабочих, которым нужно открывать точки погрузки. На карте могут быть открытими только 66% погрузок, работает каждая 6 игровых дней и производит 6 пунктов. После чего она закрывается и прицеп рабочих перевозится на другое место. Можно также добавить миссию перевезти рабочих на уаз и доставить запчасти и топливо на газ66😀. Лесопилка перерабатывает 6 пунктов в день, по достижению 18 пунктов закрывается на 2 игровых дня. И всё на долго вас оставят в покое. Только сделайте чтоб можно было отключить взаимодействие с другим игроком чтоб не мешали играть те кому скучно. И общение по примеру WoT, состоящие из простых стандартных фраз.

@doni7
Sounds quite complex...
But in this case, game can loose its peacefull gameplay that it has now. 20 or so players on one map? instant traffic jam! 😃

20 это просто как вариант, я не настаиваю. В конце же стоит просьба, иметь возможность отключить взаимодействие с неугодными игроками. Сейчас в игре тоже есть много кто может испортить настроение, а много не всегда плохо, карта будет полна жизни.✌

Any updates about mods coming to console? This game must have mods on console. The mods will keep the game fresh with new content created by the players. This game will completely die out if it never gets the mods cause we all will be playing the same maps, with the same vehicles over, an over which will kill the fun. Seems like they can get mods on this game for console since other games does like skyrim does

@tjw-cena2000. They have already addressed this topic and stated that there have been no further plans to implement mods into consoles. Their main goal is just to fix bugs and release dlc updates. They have stated that their team is just to small for mods to be possible and yes we know there are lots of people making mods that could be put into the game but they still wpuld have to go through and test each one to verify it meets the running standards for the game and fits in with what the dev team wants in the game