Multiple Games vs a team in a season?
  • BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

Probably too late to get it added to the list for LE, but here's hoping... I think it would be great if the scheduling could be created where each team played each other 2 separate times in a season. Right now, the only option is to play 2 games back-to-back with the winner of the aggregate determining who gets the 1 Win or to just simply run a Competition for the 1st Half and then another Competition for the 2nd Half.

It would be great if you could set-up a league with (for example) 6 teams and play a 10 game season, and I really don't think it should be that hard at all to be implemented... Don't even need to get fancy with the scheduling, if that's what it takes; playing the exact same schedule in the first half of the season as the second half would certainly be better than no option at all (or having to set-up 2 Competitions and manually tracking the totals)...

• It would be a good idea, be good if it made sure it was home and away fixtures against each team

• @glasshammer yeah, even as it is, it doesn't really split home/away fairly. I've been in leagues before where 7 out of 9 games I'm home.

• I have it the other way just after I bought the wizard inducement!!!! it should really default to equal no of home and away games ideally

• BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

@glasshammer said in Multiple Games vs a team in a season?:

it should really default to equal no of home and away games ideally

Can't be done without a double round robin.

Views
  • Looks like your connection to Multiple Games vs a team in a season? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.