Impossible unlock "Not even once"

Hi all, i complete Vampyr for the first time. I don't kill anyone, but when i finish the game the trophy can't be unlock. Is a bug? Is possible fix? I have the version with the patch 1.04 in my PS4 Pro. The only person i kill is the vicar in the fight with Mary, all the rest of the people live (Sean is a Skal now because i spare him).

Thanks a lot

@leo95vai Hmm, First of all " SPOILER " Do as many Investigations as you can to gain XP and always heal when you can. Let Marry Bite him if you cannot stop her or just do not not bite him. use Autoph= "Self Heal" and Miltons shotty or maxed Lapura and Syrums if needed "I take at the least 5 just incase and no less than level 19, though with practice she is not all that bad and when your ammo is out the Truncheon lvl'ed as high as Possible is actually really effective if timed right also for other NPC's that usually take more hits with a stake it is far more effective. I got " Not Even Once " by accidenton my 2nd run due to the sad ending and figured there had to be a better end but I did not even bite 1 person though I have read no more than 2-3 kills not 100% sure. I did not really pay attention since I was not even going for " Not even once" I hope that helps. GL

@leo95vai said in Impossible unlock "Not even once":

Hi all, i complete Vampyr for the first time. I don't kill anyone, but when i finish the game the trophy can't be unlock. Is a bug? Is possible fix? I have the version with the patch 1.04 in my PS4 Pro. The only person i kill is the vicar in the fight with Mary, all the rest of the people live (Sean is a Skal now because i spare him).

Thanks a lot

Another " SPOILER " Do not kill anyone and, any Pillar that transforms due to your choice does not effect it Either as far as I know so Long as You Do NOT kill I think 2-3 but I did not kill anyone let alone a Priest hehe so go green and keep clean! GL again and I hope this helps you!

Community Manager

Hey there,

Killing the Vicar during that fight will fail the trophy. You need to not kill any citizens.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.