Quick list of things that should probably be high on the priority list to add/fix ASAP.

I'll start with saying that this is all from only watching streamers as I didn't get a key for the beta after a few emails registered and some begging in discord.

Anyways these are a few things that are vital for a good BR experience.

• compass at the top of the screen like pubg and fortnite.

• button to be able to remove visibility of the 3d marker as it can get in the way when you are shooting when it's a giant marker just laying on your screen. When you remove it, you should still be able to see it on the map and on the compass. And if you are close to the marker and what to see exactly what building was marked for example you just press the key to toggle it on. That is if you really want to keep the marker being an actual marker in the game. If you don't want all of that then it can just be removed and only kept in the minimap and compass.

• display player count instead of saying "X squads".

• being able to disable motion blur and someone said there might be mouse acceleration activated. It is very important for that to have a disable option.

• lean.

• there is also no prone?

• either ammo and weapon spawns are way too rare or the guys that I am watching suck. Especially for there being a PVE element the ammo runs out way too fast.

• fov slider

• placing marker on your current position to give out info where there is loot for your buddies(this might be in the game, I don't know as I haven't seen all of the key bindings on stream).

• being able to change firing mode(dunno if it already is in the game)

I will make another thread when I actually get to test the game for myself. These are just the things that popped after watching some streams.

I don't know how long it will take but the compass, fov slider, lean, being able to disable motion blur and mouse acceleration + fixing the desync should ideally be fixed before the release of Early access next week as they are pretty much essential. The other suggestions would just be a nice addition but nothing crucial like these ones.

Edit: I got a key from a nice human and played a bit. I say a bit not because I didn't get time or because the concept is bad but because it's incredibly frustrating to play this atm. Even though what I wrote above the edit is pretty important and vital to be implemented as quickly as possible it isn't more vital than fixing the core of the game which is the performance.

From watching streamers and from my 90 minutes of game time loot seems way too low, especially ammo. It's also currently very unintuitive what ammo goes to what weapon when you are looting a body. The same problem appeared with the people I killed. They simply didn't have any ammo for the weapons they were carrying, making me and the streamers I watched constantly play with barely a full mag on all of their weapons and hoping that it will be enough to kill someone through the desync and that they actually have ammo.

Next up is desync, hit reg and overall gameplay fluidity. There are parts of the map where the game played amazing. Was it because of the specific place or not, I couldn't tell. But good hit reg + no stutters happened in a few of my fights and I had flashes of hope. But those are very limited cases. For the most part the game is almost unplayable. It didn't look that bad while watching a stream but when playing it, it wasn't a very pleasent experience during most parts. Constant freezes and instances of people not dying even when they are stationary and you shoot them with 20 bullets from 2 feet away.

What this edit should tell you is that it would be very bad idea to release the game in Early Access in 8 days and even ask money for it. The game atm is at best in an early alpha stage in terms of functionality and gameplay. There are still huge issues with matchmaking, game breaking bugs, fps, netcode and servers. That will just lead to people wasting $20 and then writing you a negative review. If you are only for the cash grab, then that shouldn't be a problem but if you indeed want to make something good with this game then you need to wait. A terrible start to EA will sway people away from the title and make it very likely that it will recover. Even I who are pretty hyped about the game when it gets all of those issues fixed, might not buy the game because it simply won't have a healthy player base and BR games need a good chunk of players to be good.

I will keep updating this thread as we progress in the "beta" with some more feedback. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Edit2: Day 2. It was a short day. Yes, it is nice that motion blur is disabled but there is no way for me to go on playing this without me going insane in the process. Hit reg is still an insane issue(or maybe it is hit reg and horrible hitboxes working together, dunno). The server performance is still unplayable. The fps is still dropping like crazy. It took only 15 minutes to make me stop this. DON'T RELEASE THE GAME AS EARLY ACCESS anywhere close to this stage. It's literally unplayable.

last edited by RestTarRr

Yep, this is all needed. I agree.

Yep. All this stuff. Though I do like being able to see markers in the world so preferable a toggle option but compass and map would be fine too imo.

The game definitely needs to be worked on a TON before it can be released to early access. I personally want to see the devs cut it with the nods to STALKER until the game reaches a point where it deserves it.

The biggest problems for me were that there was almost no loot and there being lag spikes 24/7

the loot problem is minor the main problem is when you jump out of a chopper you freeze for like 40 sec and cant land where you want and yeh the amount of bullet takes to kill a guy is amazing its probably just hit registration or just damage numbers need to be buffed.

@runingfrag said in Quick list of things that should probably be high on the priority list to add/fix ASAP.:

the loot problem is minor the main problem is when you jump out of a chopper you freeze for like 40 sec and cant land where you want and yeh the amount of bullet takes to kill a guy is amazing its probably just hit registration or just damage numbers need to be buffed.

I'm not really convinced that is the main problem. I do freeze but I only freeze for like 2-5 seconds. And it's not like this is anecdotal and I am the only one not freezing. Every time I've landed in a big city there are people with me which means they aren't freezing as well. The loot simply is just very little.

compass at the top of the screen like pubg and fortnite.

no thanks. maybe a Compass you hold in your hand or sth like that, otherwhise it feels not that realistic anymore

button to be able to remove visibility of the 3d marker as it can get in the way when you are shooting when it's a giant marker just laying on your screen. When you remove it, you should still be able to see it on the map and on the compass. And if you are close to the marker and what to see exactly what building was marked for example you just press the key to toggle it on. That is if you really want to keep the marker being an actual marker in the game. If you don't want all of that then it can just be removed and only kept in the minimap and compass.

you can delete the marker with "delete" key, so i dont get this point. But yeah markers could look better.

display player count instead of saying "X squads".

thats a thing they could change yes.

being able to disable motion blur and someone said there might be mouse acceleration activated. It is very important for that to have a disable option.

Motion Blur got removed with the actual patch today as far as i know. mouse acceleration need to be fixed yes.

lean.

there is also no prone?

both of these are planned for the next big patch coming up (no ETA yet) you can read the roadmap on steam.

either ammo and weapon spawns are way too rare or the guys that I am watching suck. Especially for there being a PVE element the ammo runs out way too fast.

You need to have a good ammo management, weapon spawns are a thing they need to work on but Wolves are dying pretty fast if you know how to handle them.

fov slider

actually thats a thing we need in a first person game but its not neccesary right now

placing marker on your current position to give out info where there is loot for your buddies(this might be in the game, I don't know as I haven't seen all of the key bindings on stream).

also something which is not neccesary in the actual state of the game

being able to change firing mode(dunno if it already is in the game)

already in game with middle mouse key

Cheers,

svvap

I really don't get your reply of trying to fight my post. but here it is

1 - it isn't a realistic game, so what even is your point? PUBG is more realistic(even though not a really realistic game) and has it. It's not about realism or not. It's about functionality. BR game needs a compass for call outs. It's a must.

2 - you didn't even understand the comment. It's not about removing the actual marker(so your remark about delete is out of place) but making it not visible on your screen but only on your minimap and compas so that it doesn't get in the way when shooting. Then when you get close to the marker you can toggle it on if you want to see exactly what was marked.

3 - it's not only about PVE, it's about ammo being almost nonexistent which makes PVP duels boring and not rewarding. Pistols actually have quite a good amount of ammo and they can/will be used for killing the dogs. That's something that I felt was pretty cool because unlike other BRs the dogs make pistols very useful. Especially because suppressor is quite common for them you can kill the werewolves without drawing much attention to yourself.

The rest of the things are you basically listing things that are coming to the game so not much to say about that other than I don't know why we are commenting on it as it doesn't get us anything.

More display and graphics options in the menu please,
need to remove motion blur and mouse accel