Please Read This If You Want Your Game Taken Seriously
  1. The mouse movement is just the worst. I feel like there either acceleration or input lag or even both. Also give us an option to have a static sensitivity whether we are hip firing or aiming down the sights since the ads speed is way too low right now.
  2. The framerate is really bad and when the big storm came in it froze my game for about 3s. I should not be locked at 30fps when playing when I can play battlefield 4 at high setting at 80 fps or PUBG at 60fps. Not when the game looks how it does.
  3. The inventory system is okay when it works. Dropping stuff on the floor doesn't add it to a vacinity list like in pubg/dayz meaning if I'm temporarily dragging stuff out my inventory when looting I can't grab it without leaving the inventory and looking for it on the floor.
    3.5) Allow us to remove attachments from weapons of dead players without having to equip the weapon. This means you need to throw your gun on the floor or attachments resulting in the same issues as point 3. Also allow people to attach the attachments from the floor straight to the gun rather than from the floor to the inventory to the gun (even just automatically adding it to the weapon in your inventory would be better).
  4. Add an fov slider. This should be in now if you are releasing a PC game and its suicidal to your product not having it in. Especially when the FOV is as low as it is (along with the low fps, bad mouse input just makes for a sickening game to play).
  5. The VSS is terrible. It's a weapon firing SP-6/SP-5. If I put a 2 mags of an UZI into someone and a mag of a VSS, they should die period.
  6. Remove the line showing where you are facing from the minimap. It's useless and there is no need for it. All it does is confuse the player if they have been playing alot of similar games like PUBG.

Adding all these will make for a much more enjoyable experience. Please do these so I don't feel sick trying to play the game.

DO NOT RELEASE INTO OPEN BETA IN THIS STATE. Take this statement into consideration if you want to survive. You are going up against PUBG and Fortnite and you will not survive a week with a pc game with this low fps, low fov terrible mouse input and general clunkyness so for the love of all the work you have put in don't kill your game before it has began.

Specs:
I7 4930K
16GB DDR3 RAM
GTX 680
Windows 7

I love the theme and the gunplay is passable when it works. Especially the big chunks of smoke when you hit the ground so you know where your bullet has gone. Love the different weather systems and different effects consumables have but you need the basics right first to survive.

I entirely agree with everything stated above - if you release the game into EA in its current state you will be flooded with negative reviews, therefore killing the game.

1- INCREASE SERVER PERFORMANCE (Major issue)

2- ADD FOV SLIDER (Must have in PC games)

3- MORE ADVANCED GRAPHIC OPTIONS (Low, medium and high will not cut it)

4- FIX STUTTERING (Especially in vehicles..)

5- MORE SENSITIVITY OPTIONS (I don't want my ADS sens to be lower than normal sens!)

6- CLEANER UI (Current ui is very ugly)

I want this game to succeed... I love the theme, stalker vibes and the overall art style. But that is all the game really has going at the moment. I hate to say it but if you release this game to steam July 12th... it will die 😞

last edited by Jpetrillo

Please, PLEASE do not release the game on Early Access in it's current state. Push it back a few weeks.

Community Manager

Hey there,

Thank you for this thread, I appreciate the thought you've given into the post and will pass it on to the dev team.

That said, in future, please try to keep thread titles informative, not baiting clicks like this one does.

@iyagovos Wasn't my intention to clickbait but to try and get developer to notice it because though the core mechanics aren't good right now the game has alot of potential, I just want to see that realized. I apologize if that is what you thought my intention was

@jcglitchmaster said in Please Read This If You Want Your Game Taken Seriously:

I love the theme and the gunplay is passable when it works. Especially the big chunks of smoke when you hit the ground so you know where your bullet has gone. Love the different weather systems and different effects consumables have but you need the basics right first to survive.

I agree with everything you said,Optimization is a must before early access more servers there are more people in the world than the USA and Europe Oceania has 1000s of gamers that miss out usually But Please DO NOT release this in its current state

last edited by Evldoa

Yup, can't stress it enough that this game is nowhere near beta or early access. It simply doesn't work 95% of the time. When it doesn't lag and stutter like crazy and bullets actually register it's actually fun to play but that rarely happens. Most games are an extreme pain to get through. Even testing the game is frustrating when the core of the game simply doesn't work. Servers and optimization should be their biggest priority. Because without them, no matter how good of a concept you have or no matter how much you work on loot or weapon balance it will just suck because it's unplayable. If they actually want the game to succeed and be played, releasing it in 6 days is not the way to go. The only thing that will achieve is getting a little money(if they don't charge back that is) and a ton of negative reviews which will just leave the game in the gutter forever. It will just be listed of like the culling 2 as another cash grab and won't be looked at again. And if that isn't their intention then they shouldn't do it. Because it fucks even the people that will stick with the devs and wait for them to fix it and make it better. A BR game with a dead player base isn't a BR game.

I agree with it! it is big problems

@jpetrillo said in Please Read This If You Want Your Game Taken Seriously:

I entirely agree with everything stated above - if you release the game into EA in its current state you will be flooded with negative reviews, therefore killing the game.

1- INCREASE SERVER PERFORMANCE (Major issue)

2- ADD FOV SLIDER (Must have in PC games)

3- MORE ADVANCED GRAPHIC OPTIONS (Low, medium and high will not cut it)

4- FIX STUTTERING (Especially in vehicles..)

5- MORE SENSITIVITY OPTIONS (I don't want my ADS sens to be lower than normal sens!)

6- CLEANER UI (Current ui is very ugly)

I want this game to succeed... I love the theme, stalker vibes and the overall art style. But that is all the game really has going at the moment. I hate to say it but if you release this game to steam July 12th... it will die 😞

The servers not only lag as hell (499 ping compared to 30-50 i get in rocket league) but also require literally 10 minutes to get the lobby full with players

Game runs fine For me have you ever played insurgency??
They don’t have to compete with pubg
I have al the faith in the developers

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.