- The mouse movement is just the worst. I feel like there either acceleration or input lag or even both. Also give us an option to have a static sensitivity whether we are hip firing or aiming down the sights since the ads speed is way too low right now.
- The framerate is really bad and when the big storm came in it froze my game for about 3s. I should not be locked at 30fps when playing when I can play battlefield 4 at high setting at 80 fps or PUBG at 60fps. Not when the game looks how it does.
- The inventory system is okay when it works. Dropping stuff on the floor doesn't add it to a vacinity list like in pubg/dayz meaning if I'm temporarily dragging stuff out my inventory when looting I can't grab it without leaving the inventory and looking for it on the floor.
3.5) Allow us to remove attachments from weapons of dead players without having to equip the weapon. This means you need to throw your gun on the floor or attachments resulting in the same issues as point 3. Also allow people to attach the attachments from the floor straight to the gun rather than from the floor to the inventory to the gun (even just automatically adding it to the weapon in your inventory would be better).
- Add an fov slider. This should be in now if you are releasing a PC game and its suicidal to your product not having it in. Especially when the FOV is as low as it is (along with the low fps, bad mouse input just makes for a sickening game to play).
- The VSS is terrible. It's a weapon firing SP-6/SP-5. If I put a 2 mags of an UZI into someone and a mag of a VSS, they should die period.
- Remove the line showing where you are facing from the minimap. It's useless and there is no need for it. All it does is confuse the player if they have been playing alot of similar games like PUBG.
Adding all these will make for a much more enjoyable experience. Please do these so I don't feel sick trying to play the game.
DO NOT RELEASE INTO OPEN BETA IN THIS STATE. Take this statement into consideration if you want to survive. You are going up against PUBG and Fortnite and you will not survive a week with a pc game with this low fps, low fov terrible mouse input and general clunkyness so for the love of all the work you have put in don't kill your game before it has began.
16GB DDR3 RAM
I love the theme and the gunplay is passable when it works. Especially the big chunks of smoke when you hit the ground so you know where your bullet has gone. Love the different weather systems and different effects consumables have but you need the basics right first to survive.