This game is terrible.

You wan't 20 dollars for a game that barely even works AT ALL?

LMAO.

+1 lags lags and fps drops , loot omg :-)) 2,99 dollars is too much

Она что не пошла или Вы не смогли зайти или Вы нашли НАСТРОЙКИ по игре??? Нет, так что Вы хотите от тестируемой Игры?
P.S. Я на своём железе. Увидел ту картинку которую не видел на ЗБТ в PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS надо доести стрельбу и чувствительность мыши до четкости. Но это всё только в переди... "Терпение друг и ещё раз тестируем"👌

You realize it's in beta right? This is exactly why they do this, so they can find the issues and fix them, thus making it worth the money.

Нет Русского языка,на авто езда зависает и дёргается,заходя и выходя в здание есть зависания и задержки,нет звука открытия и закрытия дверей,приземления в зону.

@rusik-rnd Скачай их Survarium и посмотри, как эта игра выглядит за 3 года разработки. Как она играется и сколько в ней косяков. И ты поймёшь, что будет на выходе с этой игрой.

@monsterteegs said in This game is terrible.:

You realize it's in beta right? This is exactly why they do this, so they can find the issues and fix them, thus making it worth the money.

Well, this game atm isnt beta. Its hardly finished aplha tho. I love this game, its sick and Iam huge fan of this project... but not yet. Not at all.

Sure, alpha/beta stadium of the game should show bugs, problem and other issues but it too too early to put this game on Steam. Even as Early Access game.

IMHO beta testing should last few weeks longer. ☺

@ghost_face есть игры с бюджетом в миллион баксов. "https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/extras?product_id=72" Тут до сих пор баги - вылиты и (воры)...

@ghost_face за 3-и года СУРВА стала крутой....👍🏻

@evgeny2018 said in This game is terrible.:

Нет Русского языка,на авто езда зависает и дёргается,заходя и выходя в здание есть зависания и задержки,нет звука открытия и закрытия дверей,приземления в зону.

До чого московска мова в українськой гри. Нам вона непотрібна...
Ви й так купите

@barbarrossa said in This game is terrible.:

@monsterteegs said in This game is terrible.:

Well, this game atm isnt beta. Its hardly finished aplha tho. I love this game, its sick and Iam huge fan of this project... but not yet. Not at all.

Sure, alpha/beta stadium of the game should show bugs, problem and other issues but it too too early to put this game on Steam. Even as Early Access game.

IMHO beta testing should last few weeks longer. ☺

Of course this is a beta, it's a "closed beta" actually although it's not that "closed" since you can find video and stream all over the place, which turns out not necessarily a good thing. People draw conclusion way too fast. Don't forget this is a 100 player scale BR game, and tons of the problem are linked with server stress. But how you gonna fix that without letting people flood into server...So, there is nothing wrong with the current build being a beta...

As for the early access. Well, I'd say even the current build still performs way better than PUBG when it charge me 30 euro at the beginning. If you have any opinion on people selling unfinished game, remember, you are against the concept of "Early Access" not the game itself...

last edited by ashered

Your pc is terrible it can be better but For a game in alpha stage it runs fine on my pc

@dutchpowernl you're delusional if you think this game is Alpha

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.