Closed Beta End of Day 1
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Fear The Wolves' Closed Beta started today and we'd like to thank you for the overwhelming amount of feedback received already!

We're very happy to see so many of you enjoying our take on the Battle Royale genre!

We've spent the day reading your reports and worked hard on a first patch which should fix the most urgent technical issues

0_1531240963627_FEAR-THE-WOLVES_4_light.jpg

We plan to release this first update tomorrow around noon (Paris Time) and it will contain:

• A fix to the issue with scope aim in spectator mode.
  • Motion blur will be disabled.
  • An increase of SMG damage.
  • Several fixes of broken extraction points.
  • Fixes to many crashes you reported today.

This first update should smooth up your experience a lot, but that's only a first step and we'll keep monitoring closely your feedback throughout the week to release regular update/hotfix, as well as adding more Beta players to keep the matchmaking system on point.

If you haven't received a key, register HERE for a chance to get a Beta key later this week.

We also started a series of short video presenting more info about Fear The Wolves in the run-up to the Early Access release, July 18th.

Welcome to Chernobyl. Parachute into our first Fear The Wolves gameplay featurette to discover the striking atmosphere of this post-apocalyptic Battle Royale.

Youtube Video

See you in the Zone,
The Fear The Wolves Team

last edited by Netheos

Здравствуйте!Звука нет при входе в помещение открытия и закрытия двери.На машине езда тоже тормозит и дёргается.При входе в здание и выходе есть зависания.Русский язык отсутствует.

Здраствуйте, незнаю куда писать о багах так что напишу сюда, когда прыгал с просадками фпс приземлился на РЛС Дугу застрял, след ходка прыгнул приземлился на дом побегал по дому с 10 фпс, звуков нету.
Больше баг-фиксов пожалуста, ну и завести оптимизации.

I love this game mode ( mouse optic ) and i love the realistic from the Wolves, really really good

@viar said in Closed Beta End of Day 1:

Здраствуйте, незнаю куда писать о багах так что напишу сюда, когда прыгал с просадками фпс приземлился на РЛС Дугу застрял, след ходка прыгнул приземлился на дом побегал по дому с 10 фпс, звуков нету.
Больше баг-фиксов пожалуста, ну и завести оптимизации.

https://forums.focus-home.com/category/213/ftw-bug-reports

Как попасть в игру мне пишет user restricted by access level
Подскажите как залогинится

my feedback: tons of desync in EU servers.
An HDD caviar blue die while loading (stuck at 90-100% usage).
Motion sickness dont tell me why (all my squad).
The heat and fog effects make you blink alot.
The items in the bag are confusing to see which one makes a thing (like scopes for example or ammo).
I feel a bit of delay while moving the mouse and the camera responding, is like playing on a RDP.
High usage of GPU (GTX 1070) 90% with v-sync.

@justpl попробуй перезапустить стим, он должен обновиться

All right. I get into a game like its fun and all. First time playing. Sound on 100% with good headphones.

Thinking it's just battleroyale I hop into a game. Ironcly I talk to my friends and tell them big dogs aren't scary and you can hit them and they run away.

I'm in red zone or something. I open map and see camp covered in orange. Im like yea this should be safe zone. I get there. I hear wolves sound. Im like neet sounds. I run a little turn around and there is like 10 wolves running and growling at me. I got scared and started screaming and hitting my table. Even my friends got scared of me getting scared.

10/10 would die to wolves again.

Fear The Wolves Community Moderator

Hahah! I was laughing so hard that my gf came to ask me if Iam a'ight 🤣 🤣

100% best review 😃 " I got scared and started screaming and hitting my table. Even my friends got scared of me getting scared."

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.