Register for the Closed Multiplayer Beta!
Community Manager

Hello Admirals,

After the Closed Alpha a few months ago, we'll be launching a Closed Multiplayer Beta in the coming weeks to gather your feedback about the balancing and overall experience of Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 in multiplayer!

If you're interested, please click here to register and get a chance to participe in Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Closed Multiplayer Beta - we'll contact you by email if you're selected!

The Closed Multiplayer Beta will be covered by a Non Disclosure Agreement, meaning you won’t be able to share any screenshots, videos or info about the Beta outside of the dedicated hidden forum and Discord.

The Emperor Protects!

Registered. The Emperor himself guides me here early.

Registered. @Netheos Can you tell us when do your planning to launch this beta and how long it will take?

Community Manager

@grey-seer said in Register for the Closed Multiplayer Beta!:

Registered. @Netheos Can you tell us when do your planning to launch this beta and how long it will take?

Current target is end of next week to start, but it will highly depends on the state of the version 🙂

Closed beta? Oh God-Emperor, bless this ravaged body !

Well this came signifigantly before I thought it would. Just signed up. Well since this thread is being watched might as well ask here, hey @Netheos will there be trailers for the new races like there were last time? I really thought we would get those before we started beta, but here we are...

Very well, let's hope it improves on the negatives of the first game but doesn't decrease the positives.

Applied to the closed beta.
Praise the Omnissiah!

Ah, @Netheos ...I don't know if you have any influence in this, but when I applied for the closed beta I wrote my graphics card was below recommended. Then I went to Ebay and bought a better one that is above the recommendation. Any chance you or whoever decides who takes part in the closed beta might consider this? xD

last edited by Hjalfnar_HGV

Done. hoping for a different experience with a more streamlined interface and perhaps more of an RTS steel division feel.

Community Manager

@hjalfnar_hgv said in Register for the Closed Multiplayer Beta!:

Ah, @Netheos ...I don't know if you have any influence in this, but when I applied for the closed beta I wrote my graphics card was below recommended. Then I went to Ebay and bought a better one that is above the recommendation. Any chance you or whoever decides who takes part in the closed beta might consider this? xD

Haha! Note that we'll send more keys than last time as it is a multiplayer Beta and we need more players to have good feedback 🙂

@Netheos I don't know if this helps, I sent in my application, I put in my higher spec PC with the application, but I have 2 PCs, one below and one above minimum spec for testing purposes.

My career is QA so by all means, if you want any help in this just let me know, massive fan of the first one!

I did have another account on here but it was lost to time (no idea what my old username or login was)

last edited by Farsight

Awesome job devs! Looks like you guys have been making a ton of progress : )
Last sample size was 50, maybe beta will be 100-200 for consistant testing:?

last edited by Dire_Venom

@netheos Alright, looking forward to it. BTW, card is already here and installed, running smoothly. 😉

Signed up as well. Looking forward to the chance of testing this bad baby! 🙂

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.