Register for the Closed Multiplayer Beta!

'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go!

last edited by Mythrantar

Awww I didn't get in it looks like, well boys, make sure to test it and give us a damn good game!

So I registered and got an email saying I needed to provide my account name but how do I get access now?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I MADE IT! Says it couldn't find my account but I replied to the email with it so hope I get the reply soon!

It says that they couldn't find my account so to reply to the email with it so I can get added, which I did but have received no response. Any idea how long they will take to get that done? @Netheos did I miss something in the email?

@nemesor-xanxas It is a weekend now so soonest on Monday, and CMs do not start work 7 am too, so 10-11 am.

i got on the beta and looks good

@grey-seer said in Register for the Closed Multiplayer Beta!:

@nemesor-xanxas It is a weekend now so soonest on Monday, and CMs do not start work 7 am too, so 10-11 am.

So what do they not work on weekends in france? That sounds nice.

@nemesor-xanxas CMs rather not work at the weekend and have elastic work time (they should work 8h a day but if they will start 8 am or 10 am it's up to them) I know some CMs myself (no one form FHI). Another thing, there are in France and in France, they have very strict laws about what your responsibilities are and what you can do in your free time. So even if some CM see that you are in need but it is not his working time he will not do anything until his shift will start, if I'm correct they should not log in on their work account nor check any emails. Game industry in France has its own union too, even strikes happens there from time to time. So you have to wait, unfortunately.

last edited by Grey Seer

@grey-seer said in Register for the Closed Multiplayer Beta!:

@nemesor-xanxas CMs rather not work at the weekend and have elastic work time (they should work 8h a day but if they will start 8 am or 10 am it's up to them) I know some CMs myself (no one form FHI). Another thing, there are in France and in France, they have very strict laws about what your responsibilities are and what you can do in your free time. So even if some CM see that you are in need but it is not his working time he will not do anything until his shift will start, if I'm correct they should not log in on their work account nor check any emails. Game industry in France has its own union too, even strikes happens there from time to time. So you have to wait, unfortunately.

I wish my union was that good lol. All they do for me is take my money and make it so all my more incompetent co-workers can't be fired, increasing everyone elses's workload further. Go france!

@nemesor-xanxas said in Register for the Closed Multiplayer Beta!:

I wish my union was that good lol. All they do for me is take my money and make it so all my more incompetent co-workers can't be fired, increasing everyone elses's workload further. Go france!

Sounds like you work at my place...

I've preordered last month, but haven't been sent any emails about the beta or been able to enter the beta from steam. Is this intended? Did I need to register?

@boltersam This beta was not open. It was only for those who were chosen amongst those who have registered. Ther will be beta for those who preordered the game but Machine God Knows when it will happen. All we know that that this will happen "a few weeks before release" that is planed in September. Besides that, we know very little.

last edited by Grey Seer

Has anything happened yet? I got an email saying I got in, but I can't find the closed beta forum.

Ah...yes? The closed beta forum is already pretty big, probably more threads than in the whole rest of the BFGA forum. xD

Pretty jealous of you guys! Enjoy it for all of us that didn't get chosen 🙂

Wish the not closed BFGA forum was a bit livelier, but then again there's not much to talk about since well, not much has been disclosed to the public.

So, unless I'm missing something, public Beta going a few weeks before a September release would put the public Beta anywhere from now to September 9th...

...Any word on when that will happen, @Netheos? Frankly I'd like to see what's changed.

Anyone have any intel on when the rest of us who pre-ordered will be able to play the beta or start the pre-order early access? (I pre-ordered on the 06-Jun-2018).

Looking forward to it though I imagine balancing all the factions will be very difficult as it was in the first one whenever a new civ was released.

aw man i just saw this now and its closed 😭 rip me

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.