The major problem is, it's too easy to just sneak to the helicopter and win the match, it only took 5 sec to get to the helicopter leaving most people either fighting each other, or still running for life. Let along you even got so many smokes at LZ for cover. It really feel cheap this way...

Actually, i do like the idea of winning the game while fighting to the last is optional. I think there is a game that nailed this. That is The Division survival mode. There, not only you have to call the helicopter youself and wait for 2 mins count down, you also have to fight npc bosses. So extraction there means first step winning the game yet a move of high risk. During the 2 mins count down, literally everyone in the Darkzone(Or basically whoever still alive) has a good chance to take the "ride". But in this game, currently it's just not the case. I put some good hours in the beta, literally every game end with more than 5-10 guys left on the map, and first one get to the heli always win. I really doubt if you even need to get some loot for this , since the final zone in this game is actually pretty predictable...

I hope there will be some tweek when this game offically goes online, cos currently, what suppose to be the best part of the game is just not fun and feels cheap. Here, I'd like to propse 2 suggestion here that might solve the problem.

1. We definitly need a longer timer between the first guy jump on Heli till the heli take off...

2. Maybe instead of the letting the heli fly directly to the final zone, can we have a flare gun that spawn in the supply drop to call for it. The flare gun can only be active when in the final phase, and there, it will also 100% drop another flare gun in the play ground. Therefore we can encourage some competitive gameplay over a 2nd objective(You can also add npc spawn etc to increase the difficulty...). And in the worst case, no flare gun was fired, well, then the round just turns to a standard Battle royal, i guess nobody has any problem with that anyway...