The game is generally lack of action...

Here is my experience of last 2 days with this game...

1. wait 10 minutes for the game to start(Sure, it's a beta, but there is actually no guarantee thing will get better when launch. As far as I know, no one think this game is that mind blowing..)

2. Land somewhere in the hot zone. Search 3 houses can't even find a gun and got killed by the 1st guy a running into. This game's looting system is the opposite of generous...

3. Wanna get some decent gear, well, you can! Go to the big town far away from the center and get some "decent" loot there. After that, the game just turn into a running simulator. I play quite some rounds this way, I literally never saw a single guy on my way to the final zone...Guess why, because this "innovative" radiation zone simply blocks you from the other area, so from the beginning you route is determined, no surprise anywhere...

4.Anyway, you finally make your way to the final zone. Time for some ACTIONS!!! Killed 1 guy or 2, then with no warning, the screen went dark, the game is over. Despite the fact there are still 15 dudes alive!!! Well, there might be warning, but when I spraying on some-other dude, I certainly cannot look away at someone hanging on the rope 150m away...And I bet the other guys are either minding their own "business" as well or simply waiting someone else to shoot first (You can't blame them actually, i bet half of them only got a pistol left, beside, generally since you can't hide well in this game, no prone, silencer and flash-hider are super rare etc, literally who expose himself first will get fuked in no time.)

Summary:

Round beginning: Boring

Round middle: Boring

Round FINAL: still boring...

last edited by ashered

If I really have to name one root problem, your looting system doesn't match with "unique" game setting. You can't afford to land to the hot zone cause you gonna have to fight with your bare hand. You can't afford to fight in the final zone, because you gonna run out of ammo and have huge disadvantage on health(no efficient healing and no safe way doing it anyway, such as prone...)