Fix the turn 8 problem with the AI

I have a great idea - You could fix the "turn 8 problem" with the AI.
Ohh did you say, it would be part of the Legendary Edition? (I know sarcasm doesn't suit me 🙂
I just played 3 games against the AI, and in all the games the AI should have tried to score. One time it could score without rolling dice!!!
Please fix this as you promised

Once again!!
Turn 16: The AI makes a block and gets a ghoul in free position. All that is needed is a "Going for it". The AI then uses every other player - moving and making risky blocks. The only player left unused is the ghoul!!!
I'm frustrated!!!

Please make touchdowns a higher priority for the AI

@danefield said in Fix the turn 8 problem with the AI:

Ohh did you say, it would be part of the Legendary Edition? (I know sarcasm doesn't suit me 🙂

May be mistaking but what they meant by that was quite the opposite: the fact that AI couldn't understand it had just 1 turn till the end of half/match, and couldn't possibly score with assets he had at hand, yet it still tried to conduct a play as if it was possible. At least I saw it a lot in previous game.

So they actually could fixed it, just forgot to account for the cases when it actually has a ball and can score -]

last edited by Mori-Mori

@mori-mori said in Fix the turn 8 problem with the AI:

So they actually could fixed it, just forgot to account for the cases when it actually has a ball and can score -]

I am hoping so much for a patch, where they fix this. Watching a goblin standing next to my endzone with the ball at the start of turn 16 and doing nothing about it ....

I dont claim programming an AI to be a simpel job, but it should be poseble to make the AI score every time it has a 100% chance.

@danefield said in Fix the turn 8 problem with the AI:

Watching a goblin standing next to my endzone with the ball at the start of turn 16 and doing nothing about it ....

I dont claim programming an AI to be a simpel job, but it should be poseble to make the AI score every time it has a 100% chance.

That always bugged me in BB1 - it's extremely sad that after 3 (main) versions it's still an issue.

@mori-mori said in Fix the turn 8 problem with the AI:

May be mistaking but what they meant by that was quite the opposite: the fact that AI couldn't understand it had just 1 turn till the end of half/match, and couldn't possibly score with assets he had at hand, yet it still tried to conduct a play as if it was possible. At least I saw it a lot in previous game.

I havn' t seen any changes at all! The AI still dont change behavior in the last turn!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.