Leaving Blood bowl 2 again

I decided to leave BB2 again.

All the talk about the resurrection mode... I was waiting for it. Nothing came.

I will not return to BB2 until there will be an official Cabalvision resurrection leauge with spp and money gain.

My last day of BB2: Made a Ogre team. After a record of 2-1-1 two of my ogres got killed by a claw mighty blow chaos goat. In the same half.
I made a new ogre team, one ogre was killed in the 2nd block in the 2nd half. Nothing to do with ogres, but they are armor 9 at least and the 2nd match was without claws.

I am tired of rerolling teams due to big losses (highly random losses).
I am tired of just suddenly facing TV 400+ teams and your guys gets crushed with permanent injuries and death.

I love the grinding of skill and developing your team.

Some kick off events are totally unbalanced and ruin 1/5 of my matches. Inducements don't work. 100k = 1 reroll = 5 block skills?? NO!

But a real big res leauge would have made me stay and love the game. I can handle unbalanced kick offs, but not my players dying for nothing, players that I love and like to grind. Sorry. I think it's the deaths of players that is the worst. No deaths and keep the rest? It's still blood bowl...

Bye, and maybe we see each other again folks.

last edited by Hotdogchef

Bye bye
Have fun and see you back in 3 month

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.