Regarding Console Mods

Is there mods for the Xbox yet????????????

Hola gente de mudrunner. Soy un adicto a vuestro juego y deciros q esperamos q yegen mapas coches etc nuevos... Asi desde aki tol apoyo y fuerza para q sigais adelante en el proyecto

As long we console players get new content, we wont need mods. The console players only have to be active in the community. One thing i wish is a in game camera, to take awesome pictures.

Any news on new content for consoles? Or should the community just give up?

@redwoodsmith a dlc comes out that month, containing three new vehicles on a map😊

@mr-hinx said in Regarding Console Mods:

...One thing i wish is a in game camera, to take awesome pictures...

Well you can kind of take pictures at least on XBOX One using the capture function. 😉 I took a couple to see if it works and it does. If I could work out how to get them posted on here via my PC then I would.

Just heard select mods are coming to console! Great news! Would like to get confirmation here @focus forum. Thanks!

@simhunt77 They aren't confirmed for console, but we spoke further about how we are looking into implementing them.

You can read more about it here: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/5292/mudrunner-february-community-update

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Cool. Thanks so much! Favorite game and one of a kind! Nothing out there like it!

@simhunt77 dont trust what tomcat says he does not read properly

Hi everyone,

Sorry for my english, i'm french.

I do not understand, why it is so difficult or long to add mods on console, at least the xbox version.

On fs17 ( focus home game ), the addition did not cause any problems. It seems to me that both studios work together on mudrunner.

What is this about?

• A lower console version ?
  • Do not disadvantage the ps4 version of the xbox version ?
  • Sell ​​paid dlc ?
  • Or just the developers do not want to ?

If mudrunner works so well on pc, it's thanks to the mods.It is absolutely necessary to make the game last, that the mods be added. It is not until the dlc usa (with no release date), that the players will stay on the game.

Your written English is good!

I disagree. Just having a USA dlc won't make players stay in the game. Yes, it would be nice to have an in-game version of a Land Rover Discovery II TD5 (my current daily driver) for example, but it's great just cruising around in the big stuff. What we need is more large truck operations, yes even more operations based around the Russian lumber industry. Or perhaps maps based on truck trialling - Tatras, MAN 6x6 and 8x8 etc. In fact any industry where large trucks have to traverse hostile terrain.

Anyway - we all have different opinions and it's good that we can have these discussions.

Thanks,

I would especially like to know the reason, which means that mods are not always available on xbox or ps4.

For my part, I appreciate more exploration rating, ride, with technical passages. Trail and rock crawling. And maps and vehicles for the moment it's the desert on console version.

They should be clear, once and for all, on the addition of mods console. And not just thinking about it, maybe in the form of dlc.

@mike-flanagan said in Regarding Console Mods:

For my part, I appreciate more exploration rating, ride, with technical passages. Trail and rock crawling....

I would like that too. However, I'd like to use large trucks to do such rock crawling and trailing.

It must be said that the low gears in Mud Runner work well. Nice amounts of engine braking etc.

@rastback I know I get on these forums everyday hoping for something for us console players. But it's not a real issue for them to sell a half ass made game for console. They got there money, there happy...

@redwoodsmith that's exactly it, too bad, it's a game that had the same potential as fs17 but easy money first.