My feedback

Hello, I hope I'm posting this in the correct section of the forum.

So, I've played this game about 80 minutes, and what I have to say:

• for some reason, vehicles is incrediably laggy - I can normally move in the game, but when I'm enter into vehicle, it performs like I have ~1000 ping - everything is stuttering.

• sounds - I've played with headphones, and sound was weird - my own footsteps sounds like someone following me and trying to stab or something, also I can't understand position of sounds - if someone walking or shooting above, or below - it's not possible to figure out.

• hands animation a little bit buggy - sometimes it looks like I'm holding "air shotgun" - so I don't have actual weapon, but see a hands positioned for this weapon.

• game pace is a bit too fast I think - I can't even explore a village or city - it's already red zone and I have to run

• game UI (looting, inventory system) is a bit confusing

• I'm really love spectator mode - when peoples watching your gameplay and "liking" it

• when game ends (helicopter, extraction, etc) - I have serious problems with performance

BUT! I think this game have a potential - it's really interesting to play, even in this early stage of development

Good luck guys!

I dont know what your talking about game being to fast pace are you kidding??? to me the game looks a little too slow and could use some speeding up alot of people end up playing a running simulator which is not fun. if you think this game is face pace go check out islands of nyne that game is incredible.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.