Draconus Battle Camp/Mods---Tank Stuff/Dynamic Weather/Winter/Mudrunner OverHaul

1.9 million poly would be too much i imagine but this model can be baked to low poly version of the mesh with normal maps so it be looking just as good with only fraction of the polygons. Making low poly model is pretty quick if you have high poly as reference to go with or using modifier to lower poly count can work sometimes aswell.

Dude, you seem insanely talented! I wish you nothing but the best! 😃

You made my day a lot better. Just seeing the tanks ungame makes me so happy 😃

Good luck and please dont stop 😃

@netheos Im am very sorry about that and let @Iyagovos know as well im done with mudrunner...been through alot you guys dont know about and sorry i left the testing as well....ive had nothing but disprespect from alot of people on here my dev page and how that whole thing went testing...i wish pavel the best after 3 years of putting my life into something to simply make it better weather everything and have a love and passion for this stuff

In the end it doesnt seem to matter any of it and i wish Focus, Pavel and the dev team the best wishes with mudrunner too bad they didnt want some one extremly talented on there team as well game could have gone places like what ive done with winter ,weather everything but tired of not getting any were with any of it like no one seems to want the game to be incredible they just want it good..cant figure it out and why ive hit such a wall with any of this stuff with oovee,pavel and focus in the end

Im also tired of fixing a game that is Pavels responsability not mine yet i feel for people to much and what i get in the end ...nothing i dont even get respected for it any of it...i dont get paid for it he does so ur welcome Focus for the game fix so peoples games stop crashing with mods..Take it easy and be well sorry im a bit harsh about all of this anymore it rediculous what i have to go through and how i get treated by people and im better than any of it period so better off just walking away from it all...be well and take care everyone-Draconus

@draconus Don't care about all this negativity! Think of everyone who supports you. You can't walk away now, after everything you've done. You deserve more respect than this and you know it!

@Mr-KKOT i have alot and thanx for the kind post...... im not going any were love working this game have to much of a passion for this stuff to walk away from it so decided to take a bit of a break for little while

By that time i wont be so soured and utterly irratated and disrespected from all the drama and bs ive had to deal with constantly since mudrunner released

Much better person than all of that garbage 😉

I wish Focus and everyone in the mudrunner/spintires community a very merry christmas and happy holidays 😉 !!!!!!

last edited by Draconus

@draconus

Drac, i hope you never go anywhere. You do do some great things for our game. I cant wait to see some weather in this game.

@draconus said in Draconus Battle Camp/Mods---Tank Stuff/Dynamic Weather/Winter/Mudrunner OverHaul:

@Mr-KKOT i have alot and thanx for the kind post...... im not going any were love working this game have to much of a passion for this stuff to walk away from it so decided to take a bit of a break for little while

By that time i wont be so soured and utterly irratated and disrespected from all the drama and bs ive had to deal with constantly since mudrunner released

Much better person than all of that garbage 😉

I wish Focus and everyone in the mudrunner/spintires community a very merry christmas and happy holidays 😉 !!!!!!

Just take your time. Merry christmas to you too mate!

@roughrider What has he done for the game?

@nix_909 said in Draconus Battle Camp/Mods---Tank Stuff/Dynamic Weather/Winter/Mudrunner OverHaul:

Didn't he make the 4 gig patch? I found it on his FB page.

last edited by Tattoo

@tattoo I don't know, I know he made a snow and rain mod, I don't think it ever was released.

@Nix_909
Showed us what the game engine itself is capable of...
Like realtime rain and snow in-engine, tracked vehicles/tanks, 4k texture resolution...
But made some a little bitter about it all because of the difference between what it CAN do and what it's ACTUALLY doing...
Not gonna hate though, I'm thoroughly enjoying playing it even as it is and also cutting my teeth with modding it. Got my money's worth for sure.

last edited by Mexican_420

@nix_909 you have a point. Ill leave that at that haha.

@tattoo said in Draconus Battle Camp/Mods---Tank Stuff/Dynamic Weather/Winter/Mudrunner OverHaul:

Didn't he make the 4 gig patch? I found it on his FB page.

No he didnt make it...but he did get the devs for spintires to patch it into spintires (Thumbs Up)...

amazing cannot wait for these to come out great job man !

@8up-local
LOL
I thought I was the only person in this hemisphere who used that expression!
I totally hear what you're saying though, as my box isn't exactly high-end either...

Wow been alot of chating on here

Hope everyone had a great christmas ....personally glad it is over lol

So been doing quiet a bit besides working on some unreal 4 stuff since ive been on here last

The questions above the 4 gig patch that is on my facebook page...Its the fix local host did for st editor while back

I forgot to included updated readme in it for mudrunner so till i get it reuploaded i took link down 😉

its not as same fix that was done to st long time ago...so to straighten that out i was the one who kept knudging oovee to raise the mem limit due to the crashing of the game with mods...it wasnt a patch or anything Marijn i got with from the oovee forums after lengthy chat and trying to figure out how to decompile the exe since oovee and pavel parted ways and pavel had the source code

So fix was done internally by oovee without pavels doing due to some crafty work from Marjin ...no more issues with the game crashing

Know since were on this subject again we still have 32 bit 2 gig mem limit on exe and why mods crash alot..i still have no idea why pavel wants to control modding in this game...just like with st why a lousy 2 gig mem limit when game already uses just over a gig stock...doesnt leave much for modding and again the community has to fix stuff...

last edited by Draconus

@Nix_909 to answer ur interestin question above which i find offensive

Ive done alot for this game...i dont do vehicle mods i do everything else...i tested for oovee one of only couple me and skullofdeath a good friend of mine from sept-dec 2015 for the last st big update...

Besides pushing the engine way beyond anything pavel has even done,weather builds,overhauls,winter edition and fixes for the community

Why would you should ask such a interesting question on here either when you already knew what ive done Nix,Spun,Wrenching monkey all of you already know this stuff

So please dont come on here pokin the fire asking questions you already know...they do call that trolling 😉