I love this game

It is great. Exactly what I was looking for in space hulk. Love this game so much.
Please keep up the good work. I know you are working hard on new content and enhancements.
Please add new hulk's and new chapters.

Know what they say about imitation and flattery hillslam.

Also, have you seen the current reviews and player numbers? Bwahahahahaaha!

last edited by Mr B

rofl I wish I did that - because thats some funny s**t right there.

been busy beta-ing Space Hulk Tactics. looks like I gotta go see whats up in the steam cesspit. you making friends again?

last edited by Hillslam

Of course hillslam, we all believe you. It's not like you'd go to the effort of all that is it? Just like you wouldn't go off and find out my real name even though I had a private profile.

Oh wait...

Sorry all - I'm cranky. Feeling better now. When I'm angsty I tend to go off and lie and blame and project. But I'm all better now.

Right. Off to play some SH DW EE. Simply the BEST. Ta

I'm sure you are Hillslam, but I bet it guts you no end to see I was right all along - https://steamcharts.com/app/816090

Here's your crucial bit:

Last 30 Days 75.1 -134.4 -64.16% 184

75 average players, with peak 184 in the last 30 days. That's a 64% drop.

Reviews have also plummeted, pretty much saying what I've been telling you.

So make all the silly pictures and threats you like, it won't change the fact you were wrong as hell. Ironically, if they had listened to people saying what I did, and not to fanatics like you, it wouldn't be so bad.

Have a great day now Hillslam ūüėČ

last edited by Mr B

Oh B b b b b. Snookums. I'm not hillslam. But you know me. You have lots of friends.
Come meet us on the discord. You're a celebrity. Like Jerry Lewis.

We all know Hillslam, you proved that by stalking and threats on the steam forums.

Fanboys really are an insane breed.

Sigh when I'm not wearing my special wig I really have a hard time putting two and two together.

Back to a rousing game of DW EE with friends. Its the most fun with friends.

The game is dying slowly.

If you want to say some last words, actually you are in time, but don¬īt distract too much.

I had not played DEATHWING for a while, and last night when I did it there were only 4 full servers in the multiplayer and I could not find a quick game ... And it only has 2 months to play!
Versión ps4

llevaba tiempo sin entrar a jugar a DEATHWING, y anoche cuando lo hice solo había 4 servidores llenos en el multijugador y no encontraba partida rápida...... Y solo tiene 2 meses el juego!!!!!

The 40 euros more wasted in my life

This game should cost 25 MAXIMUM.

Sadly y paid for it in December of 2016 when goes GOLD, 2 years after still lot of bugs, few maps, only one enemy (tyranids)...

i love this game too it is a masterpiece in my opinion but i also hate it like 50/50 not only because of what the game is it also has to do with how some peeps play it but ok i want go into detail about that what my question is how the hell do you know that these guys do hard work right now for more content these guys who dont give us voip wich is standart in like every multiplayer game in the world and the players have screamed for it since release how do you know that i wonder xD

you know what i dont believe that and because im writing this in october in a thread from july i think im not so wrong not believing it ofc they can go like we make a very very very big update at the end of the year and surprise all of them but i wonder if there will be someone left then

(to the smart guys pls do your self a favor and dont comment this with things like: there are other multiplayer games with no voip pls dont do it in your own interests)

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.